SPM results

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by siddiq, Mar 7, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Nah.. I applied. They rejected. :wall:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... they think you are rich? :lol:

3. u suck.com

u suck.com ■ ■ ■ ■

4. Adrian Wong

No idea. :snooty:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

You had a choice, but you didn't take it... :p

6. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

u guys should try it. my sis got it last time. haiyah :roll:

if they see my application form . they gonna laugh :haha:

7. Jet

Jet Just Started

Thanks for the info. :D

8. Jet

Jet Just Started

ARHHH!!!!
    I'm not qulified to apply for JPA!!!! :wall::(
    I didn't get A for BM!! :wall::(
    My mom will be sad when she hears it. :(

How about you Siddiq??

9. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

4a 2b 3c 1d. JPA will laugh

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

bleh... scholarships. Talking about scholarships, I have this friend of mine who's from a poor family. She apparently wants to be a doctor. When you're from a family that can't support your education very well, one should immediately opt for Local U, right? guess what she did.. she entered a private college, and you know why? Because many of my other friends study in that college as well. talk about stupidity. She's there on a semi-scholarship. So lets see, if she happens to fail and lose her scholarship, WTH is she gonna do? Go back to Form 6?!?! sheesh. She has absolutely no back-up plan at all.

11. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

semi scholarship ? :nuts: thats only in the college .. after college :nuts: who is gonna pay ? :nuts:

12. Adrian Wong

Err.. If I have a choice, I would have gone for the local university. So much cheaper! :wall:

But if she's a non-Bumi, then she will have to score really well - perfect As actually. Maybe the reason why she opted for the private route. :think:

13. cypris

cypris Newbie

That's why I said that she's stupid... She doesn't think for a longshot. She thinks she can keep getting scholarships till she enters U or something. :nuts:

14. cypris

cypris Newbie

I doub't she actually even thought about that. Seriously. This ex-schoolmate of mine is an airhead. Although I will admit that she is smart in her studies. She got 9A1s for her SPM. And she actually cried when she got her reults , NOT because her results were good, but because she got an A2 for one of her subjects. Doesn't that just make you feel stupid and want to smash her head in the toilet bowl until she drowns...? :wall: :wall: :wall:

15. Adrian Wong

Wah... That's extreme. :shock:

Too perfectionist... Candidate for an early burn-out. :mrgreen:

16. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

if she really wana be a doctor, she should just continue form6 instead. and then apply local uni after tat. not good apply college straightaway. if cannot pay u really have to stop everything.
    and i doubt she really wana be a doctor if her attitude was just "follow fren" type. :nuts:

17. Jet

Jet Just Started

Agree! Lets do it.. :evil:

Form 6 is very risky.. If result not good then 2 years wasted..
    Why musht she study medic? Others cannot meh? :?

18. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

maybe its her ambition?

19. Jet

Jet Just Started

LOL.. I forgot about that. :doh::lol:

But study medic very difficult.
    Need a lot of money and time..
    After finish studying need to work very hard..
    Need to work on shift and on call.
    Very stressful. won't get enough sleep.
    if give ppl wrong medicine then kaput..
    That's why i dun wan to study that eventhough my parents want me to..
    But i really hope she can make it.. :D

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

Personally, I don't think she even knows what she really wants to do in life. Or the fact that it costs a lot to take the medical course. I've known her for so many years, 8 years to be exact, and from what I've seen, she's not the kind that thinks very much about her future. Very much more focused on the present. *sigh*, another of my friend wanted to knock some sense into her head, but what's the use? She's already in college and it's not like we can actually do anything about it. It's HER life, HER education and SHE wants it to be like that. And if the worst should happen to her, I'll stand by and laugh my ass off at her. Seriously, I will. But I'm not all that bad. Hopefully, for her parent's sake, she'll be able to finish her tertiary education, whatever it might be, without spending too much of her poor parent's money.