SPM results

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by siddiq, Mar 7, 2005.

1. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

is it really?? it's the easiest way to enter local U! I think that girl can do it since she already got very good results for SPM. but from wat eve said, she really isn't that into medics.... sounds like a immature to me :?

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

ask her go marry a rich husband la :haha:

3. cypris

cypris Newbie

Hahahaha... she might just be that type... her current boy friend seems to liek to flaunt alot... and she likes to flaunt his stuff too. But it's not like what he has is all that 'exclusive' or expensive. So whatt got Nokia N-gage? Cheap piece of crap for little kids to play with. (no offence to you n-gage users) Or the fact that he wears 'branded' clothing like nike/ tropicana... puh-lease. (and yes she seriously liek to bring the topic up of what kind of cell-phone her bf uses and what brand of shoes and clothes he wear, not to mention his car. Ah beng proton. I really dislike her current boyfriend. very uncouth and rude, not to mention insulting and REALLY full of himself. oh did i mention the fact that her boyfriends all look pretty much the same?

4. cypris

cypris Newbie

She is a pretty good student, considered very smart in her studies. But now that she's starting to be a clubbing addict, I'm not too sure. Goes clubbing very often. I've not met her for over 2 months already, so i'm not too sure.

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

ah beng ? .. gold hair ? :haha:

anyone with gold hair .. looks like a blond AKA stupid :haha:
    no offence ya :shirty:

6. cypris

cypris Newbie

Oh he's in F6. school rules, no dyed hair. but apparently before he was in F6 he had dyed his hair.

7. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Don't forget our boss Adrian is also a Doctor u know

8. hyper_raider

Ahem well i guess some people go through stages, they think that they are out of high school that they are more grown up and therefore can go clubbing and have more freedom. But little do they know its just the beginning, i guess she has to realize that on her own its best not to try to advise her if you do Newton's third law apply :mrgreen:

9. Jet

Jet Just Started

It is easy to enter local U.. But you must get extremely well in STPM in order to study medic. If not, kaput..
    That was what my caunsellor told me..
    That is what i dun understand.
    How does he get so many free time?? :confused: :confused:
    He is working at hospital rite?? :confused:

10. cypris

cypris Newbie

She's pretty smart what. So I'm pretty sure she'd do well in her STPM as well.

By the time she realises it, let's hope it's not too late for her la. I wouldn't waste my time advising her, because i'm not particularly close to her. she's changed a lot in the past few years especially after i left for KL two years plus ago. she's the kind of friend that forgets you if you're not there. never called me up once after i moved to kl.

11. hyper_raider

the boss is a man of many talents :p

12. Jet

Jet Just Started

Too bad i'm not as talented as him.. :wall:

13. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Be proud of who you are and dun compare to other people. Everyone is special in their own way. :thumb: You have talents that others may not. ;)

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Surely there are many other talents that Adrian doesn't have, but you have! :thumb:

15. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

YEAH! You said it right! :thumb:

Please don't assume I'm anything great. TBH, what you see won't tell you the whole story. If you ask people close to me, they will probably give you an entirely different picture of me. :shifty: :haha:

Never compare yourself with anyone else because in the end, you will only see what you want to see. You are only limiting yourself by comparing yourself with someone else.

What makes humans superior to our animal brethren is our ability to continuously challenge and break what we conceive as limits. :thumb:

Free your mind. Your talents are as limitless as your imagination. ;)

16. Jet

Jet Just Started

Hehe. Thks for the advices..
    I feel better now. :D