StarCraft 2 Opening Cinematics

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zenphic, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

This is probably the only PC right now that I'm looking forward to play...

3. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

man after they announced the game going to be trilogy, i really couldnt stop wanting more. But many doesn't seems to like it when blizzard make that statement. i am fine with that, long stories and long mission, this is what i am going to pay for it.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2008
  4. pfelelep

pfelelep Newbie

I'm kinda disappointed with this cinematic, I still like the old one more

this one looks like too much a small fight to me except with the appearance of youknowwho (no more spoiler)

...or maybe I'm just a grumpy boy :roll:

5. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

I think the new cinematics would look better if we had a version with better quality :thumb:

6. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

What about Dead Space?! It looks awesome as well :mrgreen:

7. starboykb

starboykb Newbie

i think dead space looks pretty good when those cute monster start killing. its funny the SAW director do involved on this game project.

8. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw him in an interview about Dead Space. I didn't even know he was that young heh
    Lots of hype and news coverage around Dead Space, that's for sure.

9. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I never heard about this game before :lol:

10. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Dead Space seems to have scared the bejeezus out of reviewers. I am waiting for the PC version (the get $10 gift card when buying it for the PS3 @ Circuit City was mighty alluring though).

11. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

12. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

FEAR 2 will roll over that laughing.

13. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Meh, FEAR 2 looks pretty much like FEAR original to me, except some kickass mechs that you can control :(

14. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Graphics in FEAR2 are being held back by *curse their name* consoles. Nevertheless the main point remains strong.

15. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

Oh, they aren't gonna make a PC version like with the original FEAR? That would suck :doh:

16. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

There is a PC version but it's going to have crap graphics because the main work is targetting console's unupgradable pathetic shit hardware.

17. Zenphic

Zenphic Newbie

So it's gonna be a direct console-to-PC port? Booo! :doh:

18. jamotto

jamotto Newbie

The graphics aren't going to suffer much, but the controls are more than likely going to be crap. :snooty:

19. Unixlord

Unixlord Newbie

Console's can't be upgraded, it's always the same shit in them. PC games have graphics settings so they work on a massive range of systems. But any FPS on a console sucks! Yeah they're not exactly porting to PC but as you will see they've all got xbox controllers stuck up their rear.

20. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

But like it or not, some of the best games are only available on consoles.