step-by-step GTL guide needed - anyone successfully using them?

Discussion in 'Overclocking, Cooling & Modding' started by graysky, May 18, 2008.

1. graysky

graysky ARP Reviewer

I've read a number of posts and articles either directly trying to address GTL's or alluding to them, but none of them have thus far presented a step-by-step method for setting these values at a given overclock (8.5x450 say).

If you've successfully overclocked a quad to a "high" FSB (>400 MHz), please share your process in setting GTL's and achieving a p95 stable overclock. Also, if anyone has a link describing what a safe range to set the GTL's to at a given VTT, I'd be interested in read it!

2. Rraven

Rraven Newbie

Last edited: May 18, 2008
  3. graysky

graysky ARP Reviewer

Yeah, I read them before. Thanks dude. It's unclear to me why there is no good documentation for this as I know people have used these successfully.

4. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

This is a very interesting topic sorry have nothing to add ATM Graysky but will be following along ...

5. Draztic

Draztic Newbie

I also am interested in this topic, I just set mine to what one of the OCing guides said to but have no idea how to optimize them really. I have a feeling that they might be one walls preventing me from getting past 455fsb, well that and temps of course:wicked:

Cheers, Draz