streamyx at its best again

Discussion in 'Internet & Networking' started by PowerSlide, Dec 25, 2007.

1. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

at spoiling my day

whole day my line down..

last night until 5am still fine..wake up at 11 today down until now :wall:

make a report on afternoon who noes if they can fix anything..

anyway..merry christmas everyone..:haha:

2. pyroboy1911

pyroboy1911 Newbie

haha, when i saw the title, i was thinking "streamyx got good stuff meh? Oh, the thing they're best at is making ppl suffer"

guess i'm rite. :haha:

hopefully u'll get ur connection back soon !

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Wow...where are you then?

4. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

2pm to 5pm call and call where they teach me those nonsence things den end up i have to yell a little before they start to listen my problem :haha:

after that still cant i went out :haha:

5. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Same thing happened to me last week. My connection is dead last Monday, after 10 am and the DSL light is still there. shocking. Then, called the customer support for a few times, and even 6 times isn't sufficient. And then it's out for a few days, and the thing restored on Friday evening.

Then later they said something is dead in the exchange (the rocket thingy nearby houses). Fortunately they rectified it immediately.

Just now evening I received a call, and checked on my connection. I said it's fine and nice already and thanked them for the quick response.

Hope you get your connection restored too! Be patient, and keep reminding the workers! :pray:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Remember, you can e-mail them for a rebate. It's not much and it doesn't make up for the loss of productivity, but it's the least you can get back from them for their piss-poor service.

7. Mac Daddy

Mac Daddy Pickin' Da Gitfiddle

Even though I have never been to Malaysia and am not familiar with the service provider seems like solid advise to me. Hey they have more money than you do and might as well get something back :thumb:

8. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

how to type to them in a proper way..all the time i mail them im sure in piss mood :haha:

its back again y'day..they even call me how the connection

9. Chai

LOL...oh well...I think they have acceptable customer support, but not the infrastructure.

10. Adrian Wong

No worries about the language. I don't think they write very good English anyway. :haha:

Basically just tell them you want a rebate for the downtime from [date1, time1] to [date2, time2].

11. priji

priji Newbie

HAVE A NICE DAY.

& HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL.:haha: :haha:

12. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

problem again today

since morning my modem shwing me this error "invalid username and/password"

tmnut problem again? :wall:

13. Chai

Did you pay your bills? :lol:

14. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

LOL

autodebit each month so wont miss

so i guess they invite me to call them and unleash some hot air again :mrgreen:

15. Chai

LOL. What a good way to vent your anger!

16. ianho

ianho Newbie

Ya there is a problem. I think the gateway down again. Coz this morning my modem suddenly lost connection. Then it came back a few minutes later but line was slow as hell. I did a CNET speedtest n it showed only 60kbps!!!!!!! How wonderful. Yet the government keeps stressing the need for better ICT in order to hit our year 2020 target. How are we to become a developed nation when our wonderful "broadband" is like 56k??????????

Oh n here's the clincher. Tried the TM Net Speedometer test n it still shows my line doing 1500kbps. LOL. What a crock.

17. Adrian Wong

Haha.. And THAT Speedometer test is the benchmark they are basing their "excellent" service on. :haha: :haha:

Mine suddenly went down too. The ADSL light went blinking for about 10 minutes before suddenly coming back again. Took another 5 minutes or so before I got back online. :doh:

Fortunately, everything seems to be reasonably fast.... :think:

18. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

hah! great

same problem again now..y'day called them..ask me close modem duno they do what..

and now same again :wall:

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

*coughs*

[​IMG]

Boy I can't wait to move to an area with FIOS. :o

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

PenangFon.. :D
    [​IMG]