stupid tmnut

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by strawroot, Aug 8, 2006.

1. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

i wanna scream at tmnut, they are so inefficient!!! GOD :pray: why like tht????? i am all ready with router modem n everything, but they actually activated another phone number which wasn't registered by me. DAMN! :boohoo:

2. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

wat do u expect from them?

last week a guy called up and said want some cust feedback from tmnuts...i tell him, VERY SLOW, and no one will happy with their service....:mrgreen:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! That's cruel... but TRUE! :mrgreen:

4. strawroot

i think, it would be much better if tmnut is owned by chinese.i think i can be one of the tech support there also. they only know how to say :
    "yaya, can u unplug everything and make a direct connection to the router?"

"yaya, yr report number hasn't expired and it's still being processed"

"oh ok, i will create a new report number for u"

damn! :wall:

5. redness

redness Newbie

Ha! Tell me about it!
    My streamyASS connection has been down for 2 months, my report have been submitted for 2 month and it is still pending.
    Everytime I call it, the cust sup say" blah blah case is still pending, I cannot help you. Please wait for us to contact you."

6. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

worked at one of the TM sites before... they play Yahoo Games during office hours.... the phone is always ringing and nobody answers them.... and people are always gone right on time.... and tea is always served during morning break and afternoon break... what do you expect from this kind of company? :nuts:

7. Adrian Wong

Eh, please take photos of these guys playing games.. Would love to post them up on our blog. :twisted:

8. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

I remembered I called the Tmnut before to confirm that my place has a 'place' in Streamyassssss connection. So after a week I go and buy the modem plus router. Then I called them to register, they said, "No place in Streamyasssss, sorry, will put you into waiting list..."

On January 05 the place is back but I have to keep reminding the technical operator (the one in the substations) to connect the thing for me. Only a few thousand attempts I only can get it to work.

Even with Streamyassss, the security is not always good. Sometimes the password can be stolen easily. Or else the DSL light suddenly blinking and my connection halted. Or pick up the phone and the connection will be rendered useless.

Fortunately cybercafes are using the 'unlimited' connection. These guys like going there to view 'tsk-tsk' sites and get all the spywares, adwares, malwares and all the dangerous rootkits and the connection will be easily stolen. :shock:

and also, the guys in Tmnut will never do anything to block password-thiefs. They kept on mentioning to me that there's a password-stealing program. WHy they are not blocking all of these programs????????? :wall: :wall:

9. strawroot

i think, this broadband broad prob only exists in msia :thumb:

10. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

look who is working in there lo...MALAYSIAN ma

11. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

Dear boss,

I hope I can just walk into the administration office and take a pic... :shifty: her speaker was on and I can hear "Dynomite" audio from the outside... :haha:

12. Adrian Wong

Please do.. If you can get a video, even better! :thumb:

13. strawroot

yeah..Govern's pledge.. malaysians for malaysias :beer:

14. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

they should split the company, tm and nut:thumb: :haha: :mrgreen:

15. strawroot

FISHING tmnut! I wanna scream at them!!! THey actually terminated tht acc i js applied! We went to TMpoint to register, they said line activated. but when we called telekom to check out, they said my line never existed. wtf???!!!! :wall:

16. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

muahahahaha!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

17. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

actually, my experience with them wasn't so bad. while working for my previous company, i found the Streamyx connection to be slow after upgrading from 512MB to 1MB. i called CLICKERS, and after checking found out that they didn't upgrade my company's connection. so activate it..and got a rebate for 2 months.

however, my uncle just recently complained to me about his connection being slow, he called up and someone asked if he is on manual connection (using software) and he was not. his adsl modem was set to auto connect (which i feel is much better) and the guy from tmnet told him it can't be set up that way. :faint: his problem not yet fixed, and i think they probably just didn't upgrade his connection as well.

i only wish the upload speed can be upgraded as well (1MB/312KB) it's just very slow lar when i try sending stuff to people... or uploading Babes pix to ARP :shhh:

18. strawroot

well.. u r the lucky one.. with only "slower" connection. But, there are so many unlucky ones out there who didnt get the service at all when we already paid full amount. damn. :boohoo:

19. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. You haven't been doing that lately... :wicked: :wicked:

20. strawroot

heh where are the babes pix here?? hidden thread? :dance: