SuprNova.org Won't Work Right

Discussion in 'Internet & Networking' started by Viper007Bond, Nov 24, 2004.

1. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

This is driving me nuts. When I go to www.suprnova.org, the left side is just completely white. I have tried it with Maxthon and IE as well as two other computers in my house.

The only thing I can think of is that my ISP is blocking it, but why is just the left side not showing up? Also, if my ISP is blocking it, this is the first thing I've ever seen them block (although www.f1racingworld.com hasn't worked for me in a long time - unable to resolve domain).

If someone could tell me the URL of the left frame of SuprNova, I'll try to ping it.

2. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Normally we don't allow discussion or enquiries about piracy, but it sounds like you may have DNS server problem. Have you tried flushing the DNS?

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I have a similar problem. Only the ad banner on the right loads when I use Firefox, but it works when I use IE. However, what works for me in Firefox is going straight to search.<insert doman name here> and it loads up with no problem.

Edit: Removed the direct link so that I'm not technically breaching forum rules :p

Last edited: Nov 24, 2004
  4. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

There are many legal torrents there and I didn't mention anything about warez. ;) This is solely a web discussion thread.

And to tell you the truth, I was headed there to upload my new Fifth/Top Gear torrents. ;)

5. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Probably some shitty coding or something.

Anyway, search.s... wasn't working the other day, now it is. That'll work fine now, thanks. :thumb:

6. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

i dont have no problems on them :mrgreen:

7. Chai

It's debatable that hosting torrent files of TG or FG is illegal, but since it's virtually impossible for us to see those programmes even if we follow the 'legal' way. :D hehe. Look at how FIA are tearing down the F1 materials online...

8. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Yeah, I know that's in the gray area, but point being, there are still legal torrents on SN. ;)

9. Chai

LOL! I didn't say all of them are illegal. But having some illegal is already considered as illegal, see what I mean? :D

10. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Regardless, we're talking about a website and not pirating software. Well, we were until you got it off topic. It's all your fault! :p

11. Chai

I'm still taking about 'the' website, ain't I? :shifty:

12. acedriver

acedriver Just Started

there's alot of other "similar website" out there.. don't just depends on suprnova

13. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

1 person likes this.
  14. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

15. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Why was this moved to "Software"? A website isn't really software... :think:

16. Chai

Because it doesn't belong to general discussion. :D At first I thought it was related to DNS server, which can be solved by tweaking the OS...