Tammy NYP

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Feb 27, 2006.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, especially when people are taking advantage of this to get more hits...

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, newspaper also never show. Most blogs also didn't say anything about that. :D

I have clothed pictures of her. Pretty... :beer:

2 months down the road, we would have forgotten all about her. Just like the naked-squat thing, wu can recall now? :haha:

3. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

That blogger also, the one who does nude modelling and posted a few pics on her blog...15 minutes of fame over already :lol:
    (yes, the pic which so many of you requested from me :haha: )
    That one was an attention whore though, so IMHO she deserved whatever she got...

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

The girl you're referring to; Sarong Party Girl has moved her blog to her own private domain and frankly speaking, her blog can be rather insightful. Plus, she's a part time model and her current boyfriend happens to be a photographer. :)

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Fame is easily achieved nowadays... :mrgreen:

Hey... Jeremy, I got an idea. You go do a dog, I film, then we burn into CDs and DVDs, then I go start to email the clip out. Straightaway can start sell the medias adi. :dance: Hmm... I think you better do a person, coz I've never heard ppl and dog can get famous before. :think:

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

I'm going to BEETCH slap you all the way down to KL from Penang and I'm sure I'll be famous by then. :mrgreen:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Aiyo... where got people want to see one? :faint: :doh:

8. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

humm... i still dont know wat this tammy npy about ? ...who is she anyway ?:faint:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Go google for Tammy NYP, you will get a lot of blogs mentioning her. :thumb: And if you are lucky, bump into the videos too. :faint:

Just realized.. Chai, it's Tammy NYP la, not NPY. :faint:

10. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Yeah NYP, as in Nanyang Polytechnic ;)

11. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

omg ..that poor girl ...:faint:

why that stupid ***** wanna post tammy movies on the web..jesus.. ruined her whole life. wats the point ....... just because of jealousy....

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Teenagers, cheerleaders, bfs, etc. Well... jealousy tend to be the problem among those 'hip group'. If got chance to take down the other, sure take it one. :|

To sympathize her also cannot, not to sympathize her also cannot... *sigh* :faint:

13. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

You sure?

I don't think Pamela Anderson ruined her career with that home video... :haha:

14. ALstonLoong

ALstonLoong Newbie

:faint: gzzzz why not u and me make a homevideo? Maybe we can get famous too.

15. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? You and Chai? :faint:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Why are you talking so much?

go study your penang & prai geography la..

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Shiok. ;)

Alamak, tmd, you still don't get it. Go dig a hole. :faint:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

LMAO! Dashken is soo funny! LOL!! You sure you'd tape jeremy gettin it on with a dog?

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Apparently another beetch-slapping candidate just surfaced. :whistle:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I wish I have... eh, Chai and Jeremy very close what. Chai, take your K750i and go film Jeremy do your fishes. :mrgreen: Eh.. you have a dog right? :think: