Team ARP Christmas Eve Dinner!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 24, 2002.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

both tall - not really tall, but similar height, yes :)
    lots of pimples - i dun think i have a lot of pimples :D
    skinny, Team ARP, almost similar hairdo, chinese, Malaysians - I can agree with all these :p
    play FPS games - well, I don't really play FPS games! I'm more of a racing sim gamer. :lol:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hahaha!!! Looks like Elton's "half-naked" picture was not posted! Heheh... Whatlar Elton... :)

Anyway, it was a really great Christmas. We were supposed to be hanging out somewhere hip like Bangsar but in the end, we just settled down around the dining table... again... and began gorging on food... again. Hehe... :D

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

LMAO! I wonder which part of me look like Chai? As far as I know, I'm the better looking one around. ROFL

4. Chai

LOL, but I always have advantage when I'm karting, because I'm so much lighter! :lol:

5. calvinator

calvinator Newbie

heh heh nice pictures :)

is jeremy here=skiitz?? that q3 guru ah... ;)

btw, that LOTR poster..i also got...from some pc mag rite? lol

and chai, since u into racing sim, can recommend any good sims? cmr2 is excellent, just waiting for cmr3 to come. have u tried rallisport challenge?

6. Chai

CMR2 and Rallisport are considered as arcade game to me :) But CMR2 is really fun to play, even though they are not sim.

Rallisport Challenge is not that good, not worth the money.

First, do you have a steering wheel? Because most of the racing games I prefer need steering wheel to enjoy really the game. Keyboards and joypads are not playable...

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Woi! Kok, its me lah Sk||tz! :D I don't deserve the Q3 Guru title as of YET. ;)

Chai: The weight difference between me and you is only 12KG I think. Lets see, 58 - 48 is 10! Whoops! :twisted:

8. Chai

10kg = 0.5sec a lap! :D

9. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Better looking is a very relative term, always remember that! ;)

As far as I can tell, Adrian is the best looking one amongst you all. It could also be because he is THA BOSS, and I dare not pick on him :oops:

10. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Chai: That only applies on F1 and not some 'Lawn Mover' engine equipped car. ROFL!

PY222: Nooooo! I am much better looking then Tom Cruise! :lol:

11. Adrian Wong

Hahaha... PY222 is trying to butter me up! What's your angle? Hehe... The ABIT NF7-S? Heheh... :)

Everyone knows Ken (or Peaz) is the Romeo of the bunch. Hahahah! :D

12. Chai

Yes! Definitely! hahaha :lol

13. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hahah that is true

Spiky hair some more
    :lol:

14. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Whalueh.... I've only been busy with work for a couple of days and you guys picking on me already!!! :p

15. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Wait wait, Peaz is the dude wearing glasses right?

In that case, I must put my money on Peaz then. Go peaz, bring on more chix into ARP. I know you can do it. :lol:

16. Adrian Wong

Aiyoo... PY222.... Now you dig your own grave... If his girlfriend finds out what you are asking him to do, that's it for you... Heheheh... :)

17. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Brather, you have got lots to learn about women. Now listen to me.

Whatever that they don't know, won't hurt them, right ;)

Get my drift, partner? :lol: :lol:

18. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

You want me to did my own grave ar????????? 8)

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Peaz: LMAO! I don't think you'll need to dig your own grave cause Patrick practically dug it for you! :p

20. Adrian Wong

That's true... but when they find out... woah... YOU will hurt, not them. Hehehe... :)