The original torrent I downloaded was with THREE zero byte text files. So, when I upload the same torrent to TPB, got the error message. That's why I had to create a new torrent for TPB. No idea... one day I heard the tick tick tick sound coming out from the chassis. Moments later, it's gone. So, didn't think much of it. The next day, I heard it again... LOL... then I wanted to check each drive using the Windows checkdisk, was prompted that I had to unmount the drive before checking, wow... like that? Then the sound was gone again. Okla... next time then. Next day, the sound came back and non-stop this time. Had to check disk d this time. Then I remembered... hey, I can check disk without unmount if I don't "check" the fix any error check box. I did that, and checked one by one until I reached the porn disk. The check stopped half way each time. Tried the unmount to check too... LOL! Was taking too long, so I stopped it. It remained unmounted. Rebooted, cannot detect the disk anymore. Took it out and hooked it into my external hdd enclosure. After a few tries of power-up-down-up-down... got detected! Then quickly copied out the stuffs... a few minutes later, it's gone again... not even half-way copying, maybe just 1 file and a half or something... and it never appear again for the rest of the night. That's when I said my goodbye... 1 day later, I tried AGAIN... it came back ALIVE, got detected and stayed!!! WOOHOO!!!! I remembered it went off once half-way copying, but this time it came back online when I powered it up again. Managed to copy EVERYTHING OUT!!!