The ARP 6th Anniversary BBQ Party! - REGISTER NOW!

Discussion in 'Community Projects' started by Chai, Jun 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

yeah, you won't get lost. If you do, just go out of the lrt, walk to the opposite side and go back. It's free as long as you don't get out of the gate. :mrgreen:

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

who say dun have ? :wave:

3. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

ermm .. maybe i can come la..
    but not yet confirm .. :roll:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ok you go KL central station. I will pick u up from there..

SUI boh?

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

OI! Pick me up at Bangsar please? =)

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Compare to most, yours is 'merely' 'walking distance'. So... :whistle:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Jeremy cannot walk la. His legs so short. :mrgreen:

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

To put it into better perspective, my reproductive organ is so long that it makes me look short. LOL!

9. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

not really wat...if u take the inti bus u will stop at ICSJ..then u take a feeder bus to kelana jaya statuon and then u can stop at taman bahagia ma...

10. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

i wish u hadnt said tat..now i am gonna have nightmares...

11. Chai

If you can get to KJ station, we better pick you up from there, or even better, walk to Tmn Bahagia station. It's just one station away.

12. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Kelana Jaya is very close to my aunt's place so it's not a problem for us to pick you up there either. :mrgreen:

13. Chai

But we have to make a big U turn which kinda suck. :p But I guess it's fine with us, better than going to Subang! :D

14. Adrian Wong

Err.. Actually, no need. You can turn into Telephone (the buffet steamboat restaurant) and pick him up there. Then you can turn back to SS22 without a U-turn. :thumb:

15. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Meaning Uncle Jeremy and Uncle Dashken.....ahahahahaha!!!! :wicked: :haha: :haha: :haha:

16. Chai

This reminds me of "Can your *ahem* reach your ass?" And you know the rest... :haha:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What has it gotta do with me? :roll:

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

ROTFL! :haha: :haha: :haha:

19. Adrian Wong

Okay, I think we can all confirmed that the venue will be my aunt's house. We gotta clean up the place after the party though! :mrgreen:

Anyway, any suggestions for food to be served at the BBQ?

Based on my previous experience with BBQ, chicken parts (especially the drumsticks) take pretty long to BBQ. Was thinking of maybe getting some chicken chop for you all to BBQ instead.

More expensive but certainly easier to BBQ and eat. Nothing but the best for ARP visitors, eh? :mrgreen:

Also, this time, instead of marinated fish, I was thinking of buying otak-otak. They come in small packets suitable for 2-3 people. We can still have marinated stingray too.

There will be, of course, a selection of sausages. :thumb:

But what else should we get? Please do let us know.

And if there are any talented chefs coming, please do grace our BBQ party with some display of your skills. :wicked: :mrgreen:

All food and drinks will be provided by Team ARP. But if you wish to contribute something, especially if you have prepared it yourself, we certainly welcome it! :thumb:

20. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

WTF! It's long but not that long. LOL! For those who have problems going down to Adrian's place, maybe I can meet up with you guys at KL Sentral and we can take the train down to Ken's place and probably hitch a ride with him if that's OK with him in the first place. OK BAWS? LOL

Adrian: Judging from the expected turn out, it's going to be huge so one bottle still enough?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.