Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TungstenBoy, Dec 30, 2003.
Never Lie to a Woman
A man called home to his wife and said, " Honey I have been asked to go fishing up in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends
We'll be gone for a week This is a good opportunity for me to get that promotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough clothes for a week and set out my rod and fishing box, we're leaving from the office & I will swing by the house to pick my things up."
" Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas. "
The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, did exactly what her husband asked.
The following weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?
He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But why didn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to do?"
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box ..."
someone is going to be killed
LMAO! That's one smart wife.
A Good Dog Will Always Follow It's Master
Hee hee something about that is just so wrong lol
A Good Dog Will Always Follow It's Master Part II
ROTFL!! At least he wore underwear!
LOL!! The dogs are darn cute!
it's time for the CATWATCH!!!
LOL thats spooky
Be carefull before CPR!!! Always use mouth fresheners
100% hole-in-one unless you....
ROTFL!! Why is the rescuer lying down? Fainted at the bad breath???
taking trains? watch out for this
Thats why always use mouth fresheners
10 signs you're an Internet geek
10. When filling out your driver's license application you give your IP address.
9. You no longer ask prospective dates what their sign is, instead your line is "Hi, what's your URL?"
8. Instead of calling you to dinner, your spouse sends e-mail.
7. You're amazed to find out spam is a food.
6. You "ping" people to see if they're awake, "finger" them to find out how they are, and "AYT" them to make sure they're listening to you.
5. You search the Net endlessly hoping to win every silly free T-shirt contest.
4. You introduce your wife as "my [email protected]" and refer to your children as "client applications".
3. At social functions you introduce your husband as "my domain server".
2. After winning the office super bowl pool you blurt out, "I feel so colon-right parentheses!"
And the number one sign you are an Internet Geek:
1. Two Words: "Pizza's Here!"
Jokes - Recent cartoons - ArcaMax Publishing
1st pic: Self potrait, no need to ask strangers
2nd pic: now, with magic hand, easier to handle it
3rd pic: double function, as a belt and ruler
4th pic: Nu mode laddder
5th pic: ehm,... everyone can sing and clean at the same time
ROTFL!! Those are pretty nifty inventions!
Separate names with a comma.