The ARP-NVIDIA 7300 GS Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Team ARP is proud to announce a new giveaway contest sponsored by NVIDIA! :wave:

Just play an easy flash game and you stand to win one of FIVE new GeForce 7300 GS graphics cards!

Your objective in the flash game is to make sure your car reaches the final destination. You do so by choosing the right paths that are associated with features from the new GeForce 7300 GS graphics cards.

When you reach the final destination, just enter your details and you will have a shot at winning one of the five GeForce 7300 GS graphics cards that NVIDIA is giving away!

Ready to play? Hang on a sec! Let's take a look at the rules first! :mrgreen:

Rules!

Play The Game! :twisted:

Remember - You can try as many times as you like. Have fun!

Questions & Comments
    If you have any questions or comments about this contest, please feel free to post them here! We look forward to hearing from you! :)

The Winners!

claybear @ xxxx.ca :clap:
    brajko2 @ xxx.hr :clap:
    sansan @ xxxxxxxx.xxx.my :clap:
    and_node @ xxxxx.com :clap:
    peter_lml @ xxxxx.com :clap:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2006
  2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeppy, super nice stuff. thanks arp

btw, are we allow to enter just once or as many time as we want? it wasn't specific stated on the page

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

You are allowed to participate as many times as you like. If you read properly, it WAS stated TWICE in the page. ;)

First, in the Rules section :
    The second time was in the Play The Game! section :

4. MikeBravo

MikeBravo Newbie

OK, what is wrong with my car? I get it out of the Nvidia garage but it just sets at the first fork in the road running at fast idle.

5. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

wOotness! a 7800 series card!! :thumb:
    what do u mean participate as many times? you mean we can submit our same details repeatedly? :think:

6. won't start

It won't start for me.. clicking on start does nothing, as does clicking anywhere else. doesn't seem to respond to keyboard either.. what's up with that?

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

thanks ADrian. I wasn't sure whether "participate" means play the game as many time as we want or means "enter" the contest as many time as we want. Cool, stuff. Thanks for the contest.

8. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

clicking on the options/answers wil drive the car for you :haha:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yup, no usage of keyboard needed. Just click on the yellow markers to choose the correct answers. :dance:

10. Olle P

Olle P Newbie

You need Flashplayer 8 to play the game. It didn't work for me either until I upgraded the Flashplayer. No initial instructions, no clickable arrows...

Cheers
    Olle

11. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

w00t! Made it on the first try! :dance:

12. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

no wonder i press keyboard no response..must use mouse :haha:

13. Adrian Wong

Hello everyone!! :wave:

There has been a technical issue with the contest. Terribly sorry about this but the contact details of those who participated earlier MAY not be written properly to our database. :wall:

Peaz just solved the problem (kudos to Peaz!!!) so the issue is considered SOLVED. Yeah! :thumb:

But if you participated earlier, PLEASE do us a favour and participate again. We just want to make sure your entries are all written to the database.

Thanks!! :thumb:

14. there aren't any. just the garage, the road, some trees and the text "start"

I checked back after I got the email that said it had been fixed, and now the only difference is that I can click in front of the garage and the car comes out and stops at the first fork. no yellow circles or questions or anything appears. Again, have tried clicking all over the place and nothing happens.

screenshot: http://funkmunch.net/~triffid/rojakgame-snapshot.png

15. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

have you tried other than opera? .. IE or firefox ? .. what version of flash player are you running ?

16. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

wow that was... amazingly easy :D

17. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. What flash player version are you using?

You will probably need Macromedia Flash Player 8 to run it. You can get it here - http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash

18. zachig

zachig Newbie

Thanks for the great contest. I'm surely in. And...it's a nice game as well ;) (but also a very short one :mrgreen: ).

GOOD LUCK everyone!!!

19. Adrian Wong

No problem! Thanks for participating and good luck to you! :thumb:

20. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Great and fun contest but it is a bit annoying that you have to fill out everything everytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.