The ARP-NVIDIA 7300 GS Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brajko2

brajko2 Newbie

Hi people!
    What can I say, I'm the lucky winner of this prize! I have entered some competitions on the web, but never won anything! Well my luck has changed last night...
    I just wanted to see my e-mail before I went to bed. And one of my e-mails had a topic "Congratulations from Team ARP!"
    At first I thought it was a spam mail or a joke..
    But when I saw the first line, starting Congratulations you've just won 7300GS.. I sad wow!!! And starting celebrating all over the room. My girlfriend must have thought that I went crazy :)
    After a couple of minutes I finally managed to explain my joyfull behaviour.
    So can't wait to get this card. I hope the delivery from NVIDIA won't be longer then 3-4 weeks.

So I'll post in here when my card arrives.
    Thanks a lot to ARP..
    Regerds to everyone on forums

2. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

wooot! Congratulations to all the winners :thumb:

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Ahhh.. Just FYI, NVIDIA will not be sending you winners the prizes. They have decided to send us the prizes and then we forward it to you guys.

But don't worry. ARP will be paying for the delivery. It's our way of saying thanks for supporting us. :thumb:

4. brajko2

brajko2 Newbie

Any updates about this card?
    When can we await for a delivery.. or any info would be appreciated. Thanks

5. brajko2

brajko2 Newbie

Oi???
    Any info about this subject...
    It passed almost three weeks, and any other info would be greatly appreciated. So is there an estimate date when this cards could arrive or?!.....

6. Adrian Wong

Yo, so sorry for the late reply. Been travelling a lot these days.

Okay, regarding the delivery of the prizes, NVIDIA sent us the cards and we have to repackage and send out the cards.

The rest should be receiving their prizes soon, but YOU are our biggest problem, so to speak.

We went to the post office to send it to you, but the post office officially cannot send it to Croatia!! They say it "doesn't exist". :shock:

LOL! I know.. It's ridiculous. Will try to sort it out with them. Sigh...

7. brajko2

brajko2 Newbie

Hihi!!
    You really gave me something to lauch about! Well I'll have to say this to all of my friends :)
    Can you print this image below, and educate that Croatia is in middle/east europe :)))

Additional info on:
    http://www.croatia.hr/English/O_Hrvatskoj/Informacije.aspx?idEntry=default

http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/images/countries/Croatia.jpg

Sorry if I was the biggest problem with shipment

8. Adrian Wong

LOL! Yeah, me too. So sorry about this, man.

I know where Croatia is.. but they don't.

It's actually a fixed price for delivery to Europe, but apparently, Croatia isn't listed in the list of countries that they deliver to.

Man.. I don't know what to say. I'll go trash it out with them again.

Eh, please don't say that. Sorry for the inability to deliver to you. Will keep you updated.

9. Adrian Wong

brajko2,

Great news. Finally managed to have your parcel delivered. They really have no idea where's Croatia because well, I'm now staying in a rather small town and I don't think many people here actually send parcels to Croatia. :D

I had to tell them it's NEXT to Bosnia and Herzegovina before they knew where it was. :roll:

In any case, you can expect the parcel to arrive soon. :thumb:

10. brajko2

brajko2 Newbie

Hello Adrian!
    I just wanted to say thanks! I could not believe that I got this asus 7300gs card via mail! It arrived at my home yesterday. Could not believe that I got the package from Malaysia to Croatia. The card has practically travelled much of this world (USA-Malaysia-Europe)
    I would post a picture, but currently I don't have my personal digital camera, so I'll picture it with my cell phone and post it in here.
    Thanks again for this contest, primarily to ARP, nvidia and asus.

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Wow... 1 week, that's fast! Congratulations! Have fun! :wave: :beer:

12. Adrian Wong

Phew!!! That's great!! :thumb:

I hope you like it! :thumb: :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.