The ARP Survey Contests!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jet

Jet Just Started

Thanks GarPhreak. :D
    Ur turn will come soon.. :D

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Okay, updates on the prizes.

They will be coming in directly from SteelSeries. I will be sending them both the first and second week details once I get the details of the second week winners.

As for when your prizes will arrive, well, I really can't say. :think:

3. cypris

cypris Newbie

you and zy ...:roll: :naughty:

:mrgreen:

4. wiLL*lianG

wiLL*lianG Newbie

receive vf700CU-LED today... thx to ARP v^^

5. Adrian Wong

Cool!! :thumb:

Hope you like it. :mrgreen:

6. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

CONGRAT TO ALL THE LUCKY ONES.

7. Oh when, oh when, oh when will I win something? I'd be extremely happy with a little mousepad :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the 3rd week winners of the ARP-Steel Survey Contest! Please check the results to see if you have won!

Congratulations to the winners! You will be notified immediately via e-mail. Please respond within 72 hours, or we will keep your prizes for future contests. :mrgreen:

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still many more prizes up for grab. Come and check it out now! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Steel Survey Contest Winners!

9. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Hey... Wut's dat s'posed to mean? :eh: :p

Only 2 weeks left 'til the contest is over... I so want the headset... :pray: :roll: :whistle:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the 4th week lucky winners of the ARP-Steel Survey Contest!

Congratulations to the winners! You will be notified immediately via e-mail. Please respond within 72 hours, or we will keep your prizes for future contests.

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there's still one more round to go! You have only ONE more week! Hurry up and check it out now!

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Steel Survey Contest Winners!

11. zachig

zachig Newbie

Congrats to all the lucky winners!!! :beer: :clap:

12. CompactNinja

CompactNinja Newbie

ooooo one week to go

still waitin for my QcK.... :shock:

13. Darwayth

Darwayth Newbie

Ah Crap

Adrian and :arp: crew, I Like to appologise for the lateness in responese to the winning prize email :boohoo: (Steel USB headphones week 2 - [email protected]) I am very sorry but as I have emailed Adrian today, who no doubt thinks I am a tosser, I am trying to rectify this by entering from home and not from the Australian Defence Dept system as they can block most incoming emails (containing certain phrases) and websites at a whim, as I found out today:wall:

After this stuff up I wish to find out on how to claim my prize, if I have missed it, well I will live and learn :doh: . :beer:

14. Adrian Wong

Hello everyone!

Due to Darren's unique circumstances, we are going to make an exception for him.

But I will repeat to you what I wrote to him.... so everyone understands that he's not getting special treatment, and that this applies to EVERYONE participating. :D

Hope you guys understand why it is important for us to keep to a 72 hours deadline.

Thanks!! :thumb:

15. i was about to ask bout when the prizes were coming inbut

so...i know now. thanks for the great contest. im surprised i actually won something here

16. congrats.... :( to everyone else... :cry: :haha: :haha: :nuts: :thumb:

17. Adrian Wong

One more week left! :dance:

18. cypris

cypris Newbie

i can't wait to recieve my prize! It's been soooo looong! >_<

19. Adrian Wong

Sorry, I have stolen all your prizes and will be leaving for the Bermuda soon. Ta ta! :mrgreen:

20. cypris

cypris Newbie

well, if that's the case, i hope you get eternally lost in the bermuda triangle o_o. :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.