The ARP Survey Contests!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Don't be so evil. I deserve some time in the sun. :mrgreen:

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

NEED TO WORK ON THOSE TAN LINES, Adrian:).

3. um...is this long of a wait bad? i won the 5l mousepad over spring break...still nothing..

4. CompactNinja

CompactNinja Newbie

Yeah me too, haha well lets see

Adrian said that Steelseries sent the prizes to him (Steelseries is in Denmark if I'm not mistaken which is somewhere near Sweden)

If I'm not mistaken (hehe I make lots of mistakes) Adrian lives in Malaysia? Which is right here http://www.wtw.com.my/2005/images/stories/static/network/WORLD_MAP.gif

Adrian sent the prizes out on second week like he said (unless mail problems? idk)

So from Malaysia to wherever you guys live? (I live in Western Canada, so I'm not surprised its taking long) :think:

So how bout the 5th Week Winners?

AND how come you guys only gave away 5 prizes a week, I just read the rules over and you were supposed to give away 9!!!! :nuts: :nuts:

Hahah ok I'm done :)

:faint:

5. haha well, if steelseries has to send to adrian then he ships it out, i can wait a bit longer.

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the FINAL week lucky winners of the ARP-Steel Survey Contest!

Congratulations to the winners! You will be notified immediately via e-mail. Please respond within 72 hours, or we will keep your prizes for future contests.

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there's a new contest coming up! Be sure to check it out! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Steel Survey Contest Winners!

7. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Just to clarify, for THIS contest, most of the prizes will be sent directly by SteelSeries. We will need to send out a few from our end though.

The reason for the long delay is because a few winners took a long time to get back to me. Some also did not clarify which state or country they were from.

Of course, I could guess, but it's best to make sure. So, please, please tell us your state and country. Don't assume we live in the same country you are. :)

8. CompactNinja

CompactNinja Newbie

haha please don't tell me you haven't sent the first week prizes out yet... cause by then the new Steelpad will come out and I'll have to buy that instead :)

jk

9. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

congrat to all the lucky ones.

10. wiLL*lianG

wiLL*lianG Newbie

Congrat ... :wave:

T.T .. no luck to win the headphone .... :doh:

11. Adrian Wong

LOL! :haha: No, those will be sent out by SteelSeries. Will check with them.

12. CompactNinja

CompactNinja Newbie

Haha...

It CAME TODAY!!! but nobody was home.. so I HAVE to wait until TOMORROW so the delivery people can come by again

13. If you don't want it, can you just send it to me? :p :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

14. cypris

cypris Newbie

I'VE GOTTEN IT!! i've gotten my USB headset this morning!! WHEEE~!!! xD :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :beer:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Woohoo! Thanks ARP and SteelSound! YaaaaY~

15. Adrian Wong

W00T!!! Cool!!! :thumb:

Congratulations to you!!! :thumb:

16. cypris

cypris Newbie

Thank you!:thumb:

17. rogue_tomato

rogue_tomato Newbie

Props to everyone at ARP for these sweet contests! ;) :)

18. Darwayth

Darwayth Newbie

Thankyou ARP team

:wave: Woot ! My Steel 5H headset turned up yesterday, unplugged my well used Plantronics DSP 500 headset, Through them on, fired up BF2, 6 hrs later, got off and went to work at 0700 no sleep, I guess they work :clap:

Thanks guys for the execellent prize :dance:

19. Kalo

Kalo Newbie

Congrats all! Enjoy! :)

20. Holy crap!!! That's sick, bro!! :haha: :haha: :haha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.