The ARP Survey Contests!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Dec 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Okay, looks like wilsonl @ xxx.ca is NOT a valid e-mail address. :nuts:

So, we will select an alternate winner tomorrow.

Good luck, everyone! :thumb:

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

choose me, choose me:).

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Please be informed that because one of the winners submitted an invalid e-mail address, we had a mini re-draw and selected a new winner to replace the original winner of a Seagate Pocket Hard Drive.

Hence, please make sure you submit the correct e-mail address in the other contests. [​IMG]

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still TEN Scythe SCKTN-1000 Katana CPU Coolers up for grabs in the ARP-Scythe Survey Contest! Come and check it out now! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link : Mini Re-draw of ARP-Seagate Survey Contest Winners!

4. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

wait so i just redo the seagate contest?

5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

wah .. sherwin won something :clap:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Please be informed that because one of the winners didn't respond to our email, we had another mini re-draw and selected a new winner to replace the original winner of a Seagate Pocket Hard Drive.

Hence, please make sure you submit the correct e-mail address in the other contests and check your email often for updates. :mrgreen:

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still TEN Scythe SCKTN-1000 Katana CPU Coolers up for grabs in the ARP-Scythe Survey Contest! Come and check it out now! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link : Mini Re-draw of ARP-Seagate Survey Contest Winners!

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

another one. Mmmh, I wonder why people would enter the contest and leave an email that they are not checking:). I wonder maybe they are either away or forgotten, or maybe it got dumped into the spam mail.

8. Adrian Wong

Well, I wrote to him twice. No reply, so out he goes. :hand:

People, please enter a VALID e-mail address and CHECK it! :wall:

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

We would like to announce that we have determined the 1st week winners of the ARP-Scythe Survey Contest!

If you didn't win this time, or have yet to participate, fret not as there're still FIVE Scythe SCKTN-1000 Katana CPU Coolers up for grabs! Come and check it out now! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Link : Announcing the ARP-Scythe Survey Contest Winners!

10. mooze86

mooze86 Newbie

must...not....let.....cpu....melt....like......icecream.......vanilla....flavour..........ack!! somebody saaaaaaavvvveeee meeeee....... :D

Last edited: Feb 5, 2006
  11. zachig

zachig Newbie

Damn, didn't win again! :cry:

Anyway, CONGRATS to the lucky winners! :clap: :beer: :dance:

12. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

congrat to all the lucky ones. another costest lost. Better luck next time.

13. Adrian Wong

Hmm.. Still waiting for one more winner to respond. Another couple of hours. If he/she doesn't respond.. we will do another redraw. :roll:

14. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, might as well just give it to me, you know that I will respond within 1 sec:).

15. yorker

yorker Newbie

here are the pics of the notebook i won... all pics taken with w800i :D it was kinda gloomy when i took...my have noise in it...

Attached Files:

16. yorker

yorker Newbie

1 more!! the cooler is on the right... not very smart... im right hand on the mouse..kinda warm.. gootta put some deflector... its actually MSI made laptop...sound is good...screen is good... he dvd rom's region code hasnt been selected..luckily...strong hinge.. sturdt.. the casing could do a little better.. looks like tamiya cutouts... wasnt really smooth at the usb port edges... the left usb port is at a 10 degree angle upward... oh.. the car reader is a ricoh..very fast...tested already...lacks a s-video port though...has a firewire..to upgrade have to remove the keyboard.. no takiing it from behind :p hahahahaha

Attached Files:

17. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Damn!!! I'm so jealous!!!

18. Adrian Wong

Cool!!! :thumb:

Yeah, having the fan exhaust on the right is a very bad idea. :mrgreen:

19. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

Hahah someone is a fan of Jennifer Morrison :mrgreen:

Nice laptop btw :mrgreen:

20. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yorker
    nOW YOU ARE OFFICIALLY ON MY HATE LIST:).

Congrat man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.