The ARP's New Toy Bragging Corner!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 2, 2004.

1. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

u hang in on yr neck?? how to hang it? it weighs something u know. i leave the small one in my car. in fact i only have one. then a pair of big one in the house.

2. cypris

cypris Newbie

uh.... :nuts: :hand: :naughty:

3. Trinity

Trinity Little Kiki Staff Member

Trin nod's:)

4. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Hehehe I believe Max87 the L.I.C.H has something to brag about. :faint: :faint: :faint:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Nope, can't find a string to hang. Well, it weighs something but if you hang it long enough, you will forget all about it. :D

It's meant to be carried around hanging from your belt but since it would look weird here in Malaysia, so the next thing would be to hang it around your neck. :lol:

6. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

:shock: :shock: :shock:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Do you guys ever run out of money? Must keep money for future la woi... Don't buy so much. :mrgreen:

8. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Yay! 3200+ box I have :mrgreen: j/k :haha:

Anyways nothing LICH, bought a 3200+ to replace my dead Opty 144 :| Latest revision DH-E6 venice.

Attached Files:

9. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Eh, new stickers on the box :mrgreen:

No OC No Talk :naughty:

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Of course he did the OC! :haha:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

You think these guys can stand an unOC-ed system? :haha:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Well I did :mrgreen: I simply can't stand running my hardwares at stock :haha: Since you said NONT..... here goes

I wanted to get the san diego based 3700+ or dual core 3800+ X2, but they all vanished :(. I only had three choices; 3000+/3200+/3500+, I think this is the last S939 3200+ in lowyat. I just don't have the cash for C2D now after being poisoned by teh facking dell :wall: arghhhh ()$%!_+#*(%*!()@#)(*!@#(*$ MCBKNNNMMCCB

I actually did some surveys around other forums on the overclockability of these new venices, most reported poor overclocking results compared to the older revisions. They mostly maxxed out at 2.5-2.7, with more than 1.6~1.7V. This is why I was reluctant to get it, but I really had no choice. I really an't afford to upgrade to Core 2 Duo in another year or two at least.

Now doing 2.8GHz at around ~1.6V, need to play around with it more. Not bad at all, when compared to most ppl who had the same DH-E6 revision core :haha: It's actually doing better than my Opty 144 :shock:

Ima gonna remove teh evil IHS again :mrgreen:

HELL NO!!!!!*@#&*(!@)(& :haha:

Attached Files:

13. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Just now I had nothing better to do, I actually went thru this thread from page 1 to page 125 :haha: :haha:

PsYkHoLicH has many continuous brag among all of us that makes u mouth watering and LICH LICH LICH LICH LICH LICH x 10^99999999999999 non stop :haha: Almost every page also got new toy :mrgreen:

Giraffe}{unter is the one who suddenly appears with some extremely LICH toy that pwns u to the max. Some big ass plasma, LCD, etc. etc..... pwnage xD I was pwned by his triple mon setup when I went thru all the pages :haha:

and wow, the mods back then were very strict :lol:

We went from RICH to LICH, LICH to LICHer, monitor to moneytor, etc etc....

man this thread is fun :haha:

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! You are too free. :p

15. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Haha, sometimes when I'm too free, I will go to do some stupid/useless stuff :haha:

Removing the opteron IHS is another example :haha:

16. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Ok part 2, :lol:

wow, this A64 is not bad at all, it handles 4 modules no sweat :shock: I'm so lucky XD The only thing I had to do is increase the command rate to 2T. So far so good, no problems yet...

My previous opteron was struggling really hard when it comes to handling 4 modules, had to increase voltage, decrease speed, timings etc. :wall:

17. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

My best toy is only Galaxy Geforce 7300 GT.

Uh... my guitar. Alhambra 1P-Mate. Will upgrade later, and maybe to purchase a Yamaha Silent Guitar SLG100N.

18. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

NPNT.... :hand:

19. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Look what I've got :D

Attached Files:

20. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Wooo hooo! :D :thumb: Printing on Photo Paper rocks. :nuts:

Attached Files: