The BIOS Optimization Guide Book Cover

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by Adrian Wong, May 5, 2004.

1. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

wohoo....got logo oredi......hehheehhe.... :thumb: :thumb: autograph signing later ah adrian??

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! The book isn't even out yet! :haha:

3. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I pre-order one with Adrian's signature :thumb: :lol:

4. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

adrian...active ARP member get free ah?? :p

5. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ...............like dat arp can close shop larrrr............got so many active arp members!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    heiiiiiiii............back 2 topic plzzzz!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:
    comment about the cover............
    1. why no ARP logo????? :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    2. the name a bit ordinary.............not enuf oomph!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
    3.. is dis onli softcover like paperback book??????.............or hardcover??????.................i feel hardcover better..........big a bit nvr mind.......... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

6. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Em... back of the cover should be some explaination of BIOS... i believe some people dun really understand what it mean....
    Other than that, of course the rojakpot web site URL...... :thumb:

7. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

my fren here says dat the side of the cover...........the white part with black letters.......... too plain......dun match the cover..............
    he also say dat if add the logo..........the color sure have to change coz they dun match............. :think: :think: :think: :think:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hopefully got. Coz I HATE books that don't have, but only have a picture behind. Stupid books... somemore it's sealed. How to buy if cannot read? :doh:

9. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ..........if can read from the back........who wan 2 buy????? :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
    dunno dis book will be thick or not..........the bog alreadi got so many pages........... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Aiyo... I mean got summary about the book la. Like when you want to buy storybook, of course must know what's the book about la, if not how to buy? :roll: :doh: :wall:

11. Adrian Wong

Hello guys,

The book will only have a soft cover.

No idea yet on the back cover. That will come a little later. :mrgreen:

I think they will be tweaking the front cover a little. Will post it here once I have it. :mrgreen:

12. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

:) me two. i pre-order the book with adrian signature. if can a lipstick kissjust kidding 8) but i seriously odering the book. any ideas how much it cost?

13. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! :mrgreen:

Well, the book will have a listed price of USD 29.90. But I'm sure it will cost much less than that. It's already listed in Amazon.com for only USD 20. :mrgreen:

14. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

20x4. below rm80. ok ill buy one. how many pages? sorry for many questions :angel:

15. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Autographed version, add another US$5! :haha:

16. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

who wants my sig?
    I GIVE FREE COPY :mrgreen:

17. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

ME! haha. really $5 for signature? i thought it was free :think:

18. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

USD20? :lol:
    I'm broke! :lol:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think Zue can photostat for you and add his own signature and sell them for RM50. :mrgreen: :haha: :haha: :haha:

20. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Will you guys please get back to topic? :roll: :mrgreen: