The BOG Book Contest Results Posted!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

If I get back? :wicked:

Heheh..

Anyway, I already sent some of the prizes out. Missing the ARP Gift Packs, of course.

The rest of you, please inform us what t-shirt sizes you want. Otherwise, we cannot send the prizes to you.

Hmm.. Maybe I should add a new rule... Time limit for informing us about t-shirt sizes = 1 week. After that, all prizes are forfeited and given to me - Adrian Wong. HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! :twisted:

2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

no, if they didn't tell you the size, they have to get the smallest size (you should get so XXXS) and wear it and take a picture with it, in order to exchange the rest of the prize:).

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! Cool idea! :thumb:

4. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

XXXS... :shock:

So they have to wear it on their hand?? (middle finger sticking out the neck-hole, thumb and little finger out the sleeves) :haha: :haha: :haha:

5. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

congrats.
    bring $g proud agn.

Intel Executive Organizer is a bk?
    :mrgreen:

6. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yup, it's a book. :D

7. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

no la.. give mini-T :haha: then take picture :haha:

8. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The BOG Book Contest Results Rev. 1.1 Posted!

The results have been updated! :wave:

In conjunction with the worldwide release of Adrian’s book, Breaking Through The BIOS Barrier : The Definitive BIOS Optimization Guide for PCs throughout the globe, we held The Hunt For The BOG Book MEGA-CONTEST!

It was an EXCITING two months. But everything has to come to an end. Almost all contests have ended on the 31st of December 2004. Team ARP would like to thank everyone for your support and participation.

Here are the updates:-
    • Added winner of Contest #5 : The Best Translator!
      [*]Added winner of Contest #7 : Most Active Forumer!

[​IMG]

Link : The BOG Book Contest Results Rev. 1.1!