The Canny Ong Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, Jun 30, 2003.

1. lung

lung Just Started

True, like the Form5 girl incident... Go to shopping complex 'lepak' (loaf) around for so long... For what?

As the Chinese will say... 'Chi Kei Lor Lei Keh'... (She's asking for it!) :roll:

2. Brian

Brian Newbie

is that contonese? in hokkien, it's ka ki chui su eh

3. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

yah..some girl ask 4 it..sad..but why tempt ppl?? :doh: :doh: :evil:

4. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Yeah, I saw today's headline, "I killed Canny". Sounds funny at first, but then it's still a sad case... Finally case closed I supposed!

RIP, Canny... :pray:

6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Yeah, I read it in today's newspaper... :whistle:

Well, quite a shocking revelation, I think.. :think:

1. She actually had consensual sex with him. :shock:

2. He stabbed her because he got scared after that. :nuts:

3. She was still alive after the stabbing and he wanted to send her to the hospital, until they were robbed.

4. So, he just left her in the drain. :doh:

What a story... :roll:

7. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

hmm..new updates on the case????havent been following it...

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Ridiculous story, true or false! :whistle:

9. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Umm... The accused admitted to the murder.

And his tell-all was rather... shocking to say the least. Quite unbelievable too. :think:

10. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

wat i dun understand is............why canny ong wan to have sex with dat guy???????? :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: ...............is she horny???????
    dat guy say dat after he kidnap her..........he discover she is the wrong one..........then they chitchat.........he ask her if she wan 2 have sex with him..........he nvr force her................she say yes..........so he ask her to climb into the backseat...........then they have sex in the back of the car.......... :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

11. hyper_raider

this is gonna be one looooonnnggg and messy case

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I think that guy is lying :mad:
    Why would Canny want to have sex with him? :nuts:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ohh... God! What kind of farking story is that? :mad: :mad: :mad: :evil: :evil: :doh: :doh: :wall: :wall: :wall:

14. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

long messy??????............case over alreadi rite?????............he confess alreadi............. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

15. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

but mebbe its true...........coz canny got so many chance 2 run away.........but she nvr...............
    & she go to back of car to have sex with him............dat time she can run wat............ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    mebbe she is horny.............. :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :haha: :haha: :haha:

16. hyper_raider

even after he confess there still are gonna be in the court arguing bout the sentence.....believe me...its messy....

17. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

ooooo......but shorter now the case.......... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: