The Chenming ATX-602 Aluminium Case Review!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Dashken, Sep 29, 2004.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

What makes a good case? Build quality? Accessibility? Space? The enthusiast would probably choose all of those criteria. Of course, it should also be reasonably priced, for those of us not blessed with deep pockets!

This brings us to the Chenming ATX-602 Aluminium Case. It's certainly one of the cheaper all-aluminium case in the market. But is that its only advantage? We think not. Find out why this case impressed us so much that we gave it our Reviewer's Award!

[​IMG]

Link : The Chenming ATX-602 Aluminium Case Review!

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Nice review... Yes, including the CCFL.... :roll:
    j/king... :lol:

3. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

nice review, although i dont knwo about PsYkHoTiK's taste....:think: hehe.... My casing is blue all over.

4. News Writer

News Writer News Writer

The review has just been updated! :wave:

What makes a good case? Build quality? Accessibility? Space? The enthusiast would probably choose all of those criteria. Of course, it should also be reasonably priced, for those of us not blessed with deep pockets!

This brings us to the Chenming ATX-602 Aluminium Case. It's certainly one of the cheaper all-aluminium case in the market. But is that its only advantage? We think not. Find out why this case impressed us so much that we gave it our Reviewer's Award!

Here are the updates:-
    • Added a mention about the detachable FP connectors (Page 7).
      [*]Added a picture and mention of paint loss around the rim of the side panel frame (Page 16).

[​IMG]

Link : The Chenming ATX-602 Aluminium Case Rev 1.1 Review!

Last edited: Oct 16, 2004
  5. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

nice loooking case, nice review. I really love the site that review the case because it really gave a sense of what it looks like before you buy them, specially these cheap case, that's affordable.

6. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Good review! That thing is a lot like my case. :cool: