The New ARP T-Shirt Design (POLL RESET)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Adrian Wong, May 25, 2004.

?

Which FRONT design do you prefer?

1. All of them sux0r!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Front Design #4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Front Design #3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Front Design #2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Front Design #1 Modified

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Front Design #1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I want all of them!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

so no t-shirt?
    must use other thing?
    :boohoo:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Use what thing? :think:

3. CleanSerious5

CleanSerious5 Banned

sew on type shirt /change gift?

4. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

Why can't they print the first design? its just using 3 colours. Or is it your quantity is too small? from my limited experience, they don't want to print anything less than 500 tshirts, else one tshirt will cost much.

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Nothing to do with quantity, colour, cost etc...
    It's just that they can't use the design.

6. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

Why can't they use the design? What they say about the design? If they determine what design that customer prints, then why we need designers anymore? They are just printers!! They just make the film of the any designs and print it.

My brother prints Tshirt for his customer, maybe I can ask him about it? How many tshirts you guys want to print?

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ok, I'll answer your questions. :D

1) They print designs to 4 different parts of cloths. The left and right sleeves, the back part and the front part. So, there's actually 4 cloths. If the design runs from front to back, they are afraid of accuracy problems connecting both parts. That's what that guy told me. And somemore the front design connect to the left sleeve also. So, accuracy in connecting the design in different part of the cloth is their main problem. :D

8. drab

drab Newbie

How about a negative of cs5 8) :?:

9. Chai

Aren't we going to print the designs on this thread? Why do you have to worry all that? :think: I'm so confused now.

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ohh... I was thinking of printing the 1st design by Never Ezra. But well, this printer was all scared and that. So, in the end, still go for the new designs. :mrgreen:

11. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

erm, I was talking bout the design in this thread, I know no printer want to print never ezra designs when I first see it.

12. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

haha I am confused too, the "first design" that Boss meant in his post was refering to Never Ezra design or the #1 design in the first page of this thread? :think:

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! To clear up the confusion, we are no longer printing Never Ezra's design. It's really nice but NO printer in Malaysia will print it. :wall:

So, we will be printing Falcone's designs - two of them. Dashken? Any word from the printer? :whistle:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ok, by hook or by crook, I'll get them printed by 23rd and dragged all of them by bus to KL. :lol:

Yeah, I can't drink anything on the way to KL. That's like 3-4 hours without water. :sick: :wall: :wall: :wall:

15. Adrian Wong

It's only a short journey! :doh:

Why drink so much? You will need to go to the toilet! :haha:

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Air-con bus, sure get thirsty one. But if I can't stand it and go to toilet, just pray that I'll see the t-shirts when I get back. :mrgreen:

17. Chai

Bus will stop at least 2 times during the journey! :whistle:

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

More time for me to drink... :doh:

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Buy a bottled drink (or 2) and keep it with you on the bus.... :shifty:

20. Adrian Wong

Buy two bottles. And when you are finished with one, you can piss into that bottle. You have another bottle to spare. :haha:

Just make sure you get the t-shirts here on time! :dance: