The Notebook Power-Up Guide!

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Chai, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Notebook upgrades are proprietary. Notebook upgrades are incredibly expensive. That's what everyone says. Well, thanks to USB, all that is no longer true!

[​IMG]

Today, Marauderz takes a look at the various upgrade options that won't break your bank. He focuses on new USB devices. So, come and take a look at The Notebook Power-Up Guide!

Link: The Notebook Power-Up Guide!

2. drab

drab Newbie

Well done,chai!good and true info.my p3 1 gig is now almost as good as anything on the market.thanks to pcmcia usb2 adapter,plus lg external cd-dvd combo(good)external tv tuner,pen drive etc.just plug them in when you need them. :clap: :dance:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

It's written by marauderz, not me! :lol:

4. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Rich prick! :twisted:

I'm too running an External Combo Drive via my USB 2.0 :lol: .Planning to get a hardisk when I have more money.

5. drab

drab Newbie

oops :oops: sorry,marauderz

6. marauderz

marauderz Newbie

How could you drab? I slave over the keyboard, tried to edit the pictures as best I can and you didn't even bother to read the by line properly?? :shock: Oh well, honest mistake :p no worries!

7. marauderz

marauderz Newbie

Here's a look at how my small corner of a table looks like filled with stuff.

Attached Files:

8. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

waaaaa............so many plugs!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. plasma

plasma Newbie

wow.... giving a new defintion to "Connectivity"!!! :haha: :haha:

when are they gonna make all these stuffs WLAN enabled so u can access ur portable HD which is lying in the bedroom and having ur surround speakers blasting in the living room while surfing the net from the backyard?

10. McDee

McDee Newbie

what I want is laptop cases in a standard, so we can upgrade the motherboard and cpu on a laptop, THEN laptops will OWN ALL!! (almost, just need mini pci express video cards then)

11. TungstenBoy

TungstenBoy Newbie

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: ............dun think got so easy...........i see got a taiwan company dat make dis kind of notebook.........but the notebook is very big & heavy....... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: