The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! They are all provided, don't worry. ;)

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

3. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Ooi, i kan chiong lar, haha, goldfries going as well?

4. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

5. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

But thinking again, TBA by.. should mean that it will be posted before that date right?

where else TBA at... means that it will be announced on that day, isnt it ?

Post up at 11.59 also I dont mind, cause its only 5 more hours :)

6. peaz

no la. by Wednesday means on Wednesday. No? Hmmm confused.

7. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Eh, I saw the banner, it shows a period of a month for this TT, does this mean that we have to be involved for the whole month?

[​IMG]

8. peaz

There's lots of things in store for the whole month..

There's the ....... and ...... as well as..... And you can win ..... and also ........ and.......

There you go. Lots of things within the month :D

9. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Nono, what I meant was, besides the 2 events that the selected ones have to attend, must they do some other stuffs that might make them bz ?

10. peaz

LOL. Dun worry la. it's not like you'd be 'employed' for a month.

Anyway the initial list is up!

11. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

Tak kena ><

12. Adrian Wong

13. Adrian Wong

There will be activities where EVERYONE can win up to 50 cash vouchers! :thumb:

14. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

5 more places, crossing my fingers even more :lol:

edit - oops, no more

15. SkylineRemix

SkylineRemix Newbie

yer... i'm not in the list... sob...sob...
    Is there anybody kind enough that he/she don't want the phone ah? I desperately need one... hahaha

16. Adrian Wong

Hey, guys... Even if you did NOT make the list, don't be disappointed. We have already arranged for a contest for those who are not bloggers, or did not make the list. You guys will get the chance to win up to 50 cash vouchers! :beer:

BTW, if you are still interested, we can keep you on for the NEXT TT programme. Just let us know. :thumb:

17. SkylineRemix

SkylineRemix Newbie

I'm a bit blur here... you mean one person can win max 50 cash vouchers or TechARP got 50 cash vouchers to give away or a RM 50 voucher?

and btw... those who's not in the list can attend the TT this sat @ Ikano ah? Long time didn't see you guys already...

18. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. Don't worry yet. The details will be revealed AFTER the first TT session this Saturday. ;)

Oh, it will be a closed event. But we will have another Tech ARP TT session soon. Will let you know! :thumb:

19. eXPeri3nc3

eXPeri3nc3 Newbie

Thank god the second event is short (wouldn't know what will come out on that day :rolleyes: )

Anyway looking forward to it! :D

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 1.1

Tech ARP is proud to jointly-organize the Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Sessions. You do NOT have to be a tech blogger. You do not even need to know much about mobile phones. As long as you are interested in checking out the latest Samsung mobile phones and learning how to fully utilize them, this is an event you must not miss!

Congratulations to those who were selected. Your seats in the upcoming Samsung - Tech ARP Bloggers TT Session have been reserved!

Due to the limited availability of the new SGH-L760 mobile phone, Samsung has decided to cap the list of participants to 25. Check out if you are one of the lucky bloggers!

Here's a quote from the article :-
    [​IMG]

Link : The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 1.1