The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program

Discussion in 'News' started by Dashken, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hmm.. Sounds like a Celcom problem. :(

I hope it's easy for non-techies to blog using the phone. If not, well, that's something for Samsung to improve on. :think:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

I basically setting it up without a manual. :D

It takes quite some work to get there. :) For example the Blog URL part. it doesn't tell you whether i needs a http:// prefix.

trial and error it was for me. authentication kept failing. :) it's all ok now. (i lazy to elaborate now. if anyone face problem, speak up and we try help help)

3. Adrian Wong

Hey, read the manual la.. Hehe.. Too bad I don't have the L760 here. :(

4. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i'm not going to RTFM for now. ;)

5. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

lol. techies all don't need to read manuals i guess. :D

6. rusty

rusty Newbie

the manual isn't that helpful either. :p

7. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

You read it? I thought you are pro enough not to read manuals one. :mrgreen:

8. rusty

rusty Newbie

I was looking for a way to install games. yes, i'm desperate :D

9. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

lol. no wonder. well, the weird thing is the games run from the file explorer of the phone. a bit weird.

but good in a sense that annoying kiddos/brats can't easily find it on the phone. :mrgreen:

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 2.1

We have added more pictures of the recent Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Session, so do check them out. You may not have been able to attend the session but that doesn't mean you should not miss out on the fun!

Samsung has generously sponsored 50 cash vouchers for this giveaway contest. Just less than 4 weeks to go. So don't miss this opportunity!

Here's a quote from the article :-
    [​IMG]

Link : The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 2.1

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 3.0

We have added some snippets of what the bloggers have to say about the Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Session and of course the Samsung SGH-L760 mobile phone kit, so do check them out. You may not have been able to attend the session but that doesn't mean you should not miss out on the fun!

Samsung has generously sponsored 50 cash vouchers for this giveaway contest. Just less than 4 weeks to go. So don't miss this opportunity!

[​IMG]

Link : The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 3.0

12. eXPeri3nc3

eXPeri3nc3 Newbie

Is it just me or not many people posted reviews on the phone?

13. Adrian Wong

Well, you don't necessarily have to review the phone. You can just post pictures taken with the phone, or photo-blog with the phone. Or just talk about the phone's good/bad points.

14. ShoZu

ShoZu Newbie

Hey everyone,
    Awesome contest! Congrats to those who won the opportunity to play around with these great phones before they are officially launched.

Here at ShoZu we are very excited about our partnership with Samsung and what a great phone to launch our very first pre-installed Samsung blogging platform on! :mrgreen:

If anyone has any questions or feedback on ShoZu feel free to drop me a line. Happy snapping!

Best,
    Jambo

[email protected]

15. marc

marc Team Tech ARP

I hope Shozu will continue to remain free. :mrgreen:

16. Adrian Wong

Indeed! :thumb:

Hi, Jambo and welcome to the Tech ARP forums! :beer:

17. ShoZu

ShoZu Newbie

So do we :mrgreen:

We don't make money from consumers, we make money from other avenues like partnerships with handset manufacturers, network operators, even record labels like Warner Bros and Atlantic Records. We have around 100 big artists using ShoZu like Linkin Park, Gnarls Barkley, James Blunt, even Paris Hilton :thumb: And yes, they pay for the privilege!

What you guys can do to help is spread the word and get your friends using ShoZu because user numbers are really valuable to our company and the more likely ShoZu is to remain free :)

Thanks for the welcome Adrian!
    :beer:

18. Adrian Wong

Have to ask you about the Shozu overlay though. :D

Any possibility of making it smaller or more discreet? :D

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 4.0

We have added a report and pictures of the second Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Session.

The winner of the bloggers TT session contest was announced, where Smashpop won not only the Samsung SGH-L760 mobile phone but also a Samsung Bluetooth headset! Congratulations, Jason!

Samsung has generously sponsored 50 cash vouchers for a giveaway contest which ended on November 24th. The winners will be randomly chosen and informed by mail / telephone as well as in this page shortly.

Don't fret if you have missed out on both the contest and the TT session as we have more contests coming right up. Do check back often and thanks to all for your support!

[​IMG]

Link : The October '07 Samsung-Tech ARP Bloggers TT Program Rev. 4.0

20. ShoZu

ShoZu Newbie

Woohoo congrats Smashpop :)

hehe we are actually in the process of altering it at the moment, I'm not sure exactly what the final result will be to be honest, it's still being debated. But as long as the software remains free it will always be there in some form or other :)