The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I didn't want to give too much away but since you said it, yeah...all but 1 of my top 10 scores have ended at level 8 :mrgreen:

2. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Yap, it's easy to go up to 25.000 just by ending Lev.7, you just have to know how.
    Like I said, already tried again and reached Lev.8 with 25.890 but was knocked out with all balls there ... damn. I dunno why.

:cry: :snooty:

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, should I reveal my secret as well:)

actually, I don't even think that I finished level 8 when I got to that score. Looks like papercut is moving up fast. Bestia, we need to work harder to stop him from breaking out scores:).

4. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

The second is the first loser .. so 'cause I could not reach your score at all, why should I stop someone from getting higher than me? :haha: :D ;)

5. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Thanks Bestia... ;)

I will put some nice comment for your help once i reach top score there...***JOKE***....(I believe its way too high)...

Anyway...but how to get such high score then...I believe i tried both ways...1st...to finish level asap...and get higher bonus....(which from what i read now isnt the best option)...and 2nd...to play until bonus goes to zero and finish level after that... But this (2nd) way...I believe level scores are even lower than with 1st method...dont know...i never did deeper examinations...hahahaha...maybe its better that way... :p :mrgreen:

Have a nice day everyone and Good luck... ;)

6. ESP

ESP Newbie

Lol. Yup. :p

7. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

So where is he now? Tell him to come back and make some mess again.... :p :haha: ...or...if i think twice...you rather dont do that... :twisted: (cause he was VERY VERY CLOSE already...TOO CLOSE!!!) :pray: :dance: :wall: :doh:

8. ..i wish i had as much time as yall. curve ball is fun!

9. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Crap now I gotta figure out what 2400 +8 is in my timezone. Gotta put my last game entries in.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  10. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Congratulations werty316 ! :clap: :dance: :thumb:

So you do believe me now that nothing was lost yet... :p Ohh..and one more thing...who was joking about my 9 hours spent at Breakout? Look at the time you spent there...hahahahahaha... :cool:

Finally...I hope you'll enjoy the sticks...at least let us know how they handle real-life-situations (if they are really as good as in the review here or did Chai just exaggerated? :twisted: ).

And...just to remind you...I hope you wont runaway now...hahahahaha...cause i surely wont...and am already looking for next competition to take place... :dance: :boohoo: :beer: :wicked: :wave:

Best wishes to all members here,

Johnie.

11. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Ahh... You guys only have 2 more hours!!!! :dance:

Hurry up!! Give it your best shot!!!! :beer:

All the best to everyone!!! :mrgreen:

12. Adrian Wong

Ahh... You guys only have 2 more hours!!!! :dance:

Hurry up!! Give it your best shot!!!! :beer:

All the best to everyone!!! :mrgreen:

13. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

+
    So they've got 4 hours left? :wicked: :whistle: :haha:

14. Ishtim

Ishtim Super Moderator

Da Boss must have shaky hand when clicking "Post Reply"....

Too much curveball! :haha: :haha: :haha:

15. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Maybe some dental surgery side-effect. :mrgreen: ^^

16. Adrian Wong

LOL!!! Nope.. Just two hours! :haha:

That double-posting was thanks to my crappy dial-up connection. :wall:

17. werty316

werty316 Newbie

wooooo.... finally how long did it take me? almost 10hrs damn time just flew by. But didn't we both put alot of hours in I mean alot.

blah here comes the thunder less than 1 hour my fingers are crossed. I was a bit scared last night, I saw a ghost....ahahaha actually no I didn't. I thought the contest ended yesterday in my time zone but when I converted I put wrong date. :oops:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2005
  18. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!

Anyway, the contest is officially closed. :dance:

Going to tabulate the results as well as compile the number of posts for each participant.

We will post the results hopefully later today, so keep your eyes open! :mrgreen:

19. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Hahahahaa....maybe Da Boss wanted to win the contest by making such double posts... :p :thumb:

And yes werty316....you meant ALOT of hours...not just alot... :twisted: :dance:

Maybe those ghosts helped you out...hahahaha...anyway...I really congratulate you from my heart, cause you really prooved you earned to get that prize more than I do (and you probably also wanted it much more ;) ).

Like I said...I am sticking with you guys here...waiting for mr.Da Boss to announce some new competition soon :dance: (not here just for prizes...but...it makes it much more dynamic and fun to "seriously" compete in between). :beer:

Lets Rock&Roll now...btw...where are all sexy babes in bikinis? Da Boss...you didnt probably take them all just for yourself again, and left us "hard players" empty handed? :wall: :p :twisted: :haha:

Greetings,

Johnie.

1 person likes this.
  20. Jet

Jet Just Started

Finally the contest is over. :beer:

All the best guys.. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.