The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. werty316

werty316 Newbie

:p
    haha

are you kidding Adrian? jk

Last edited: Jul 24, 2005
  2. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

AW, I was going to come back and play the games to win. Now I have no chance whatsoever:(....

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I'm in top 10 for every game, considering I have only played on the first day... :haha:

4. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

good luck people. its a blessing i didnt join the "sacred" mission. :shhh: :thumb: :cool:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest Result Posted!

This is the day everyone has been waiting for! It's results time! Let's find out who's the winner of the XBL-grade Patriot DDR memory! :dance:

[​IMG]

Link : The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest Result!

6. Congrats to teh winner.

7. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Congrats werty! Well-deserved :clap:

8. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Congratulations, werty316!! :beer:

9. werty316

werty316 Newbie

tehe thx everyone and thx Adrian and ARP for another great contest. :thumb: I sent my shipping information.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2005
  10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

No problem! Now, should we organize another... :think:

11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

CONGRAT werty316, it's a well deserved winner, after you spend all the time. :beer: :beer: :beer: :dance: :dance: :clap:

I am so sad that I lost again:(. Just can't never seem to win any good memory.

12. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Thx SAMSAMHA this is the best prize I could ever ask for. I can't wait to get teh kit.

13. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Congrats Werty. :beer:

14. Jet

Jet Just Started

CONGRATZ Werty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :beer:

SAMSAMHA: Dun be sad la. Sure have chance one.. :D

15. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Congratulations again werty316... :clap: ;) Hope You'll enjoy the kit and start preparing for next competition...its gonna be much tougher... :p :mrgreen: :thumb:

And SAMSAMHA...dont be sad...cause if I am not...neither should be you... :cool: ...and also...there will be much more competitions and I am 100% sure your time will also come soon! (and mine hopefully... :dance: :haha: :beer: )

Try looking from this point of view...if you would get this kit...after a year or so...it would be obsolete...(well almost-cause its a great kit...maybe it shall last for 2 years before upgrade will be needed :twisted: )...sooooooooooo...its better to get some other prize later...cause it will be much faster,better,bigger,with more options,new technologies...etc...etc... :haha: ;)

Maybe You'll get some great Graphic Card...who knows...or is the RAM the only thing that attracts you? :think:

Anyway...see ya soon in next competitions (and also here in forum, cause now that werty316 is happy...and everything is back to normal...I decided to stay here for good :thumb: ....CHEERS... :beer: )

And Mr.Da Boss...what if...well....khmm....mmmmmm....hahahahahahaha....well...if you could get some Nvidia7800GTX for next round? Or maybe ATI X850XT? Or....? R520? :twisted: :p :wicked: Boy are we demanding huh? :mrgreen: No no...I was just joking...It can be also Trident SVGA VESA LOCAL BUS with 1Mb of Samsung 80ns RAM on it...ok? :drool: :twisted: :lol:

Congrats once more to all participants...and lets move on...(I am going hunting that Anaconda right now...so :pray: for my safety please.... :haha: )

Johnie.

1 person likes this.
  16. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Congrats werty316! :thumb:

17. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

KONGRATULATION werty316!!!!

:beer:

the best wins it n u deserve it :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  18. werty316