The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

CONGRATULATION! :thumb: :beer: :cool: A winner is always a cool person. Losers = lame. [ i didnt participate so im semi-cool] :cool:

or you did something to adrian? :snooty:

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! No one did anything to me!! :haha:

Anyway, just FYI, I sent the prize out yesterday. Do let us know when you get it, werty316! :beer:

3. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Sweet thx for the heads up on when you sent it out. I will let you know when it arrives I can't wait.

4. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: werty316 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  5. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

huh ? .. how come did i receive a package today by adrian :think:
    you sure it was not sent to the wrong address ? :think:

just kidding :mrgreen:

6. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! How you wish, eh?? :haha:

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, actually that did happen to me once. I got a great PSU by mistake but I was honest and told the sender (too bad I didn't get any consolation prize:()

8. werty316

werty316 Newbie

hahaha you caughty me over at insanetek hahaha

9. ESP

ESP Newbie

Congrats, werty. :beer:

Hello, Johnie. :wave: It was very nice to have you here to make the competition more intense. Lol. :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  10. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Thx ESP Johnie was a great challenger thats for sure.

1 person likes this.
  11. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Hehehe, now everybody, go beat my score at curveball:).

1 person likes this.
  12. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Hahahahaha....yes it really was challenging,wasnt it ESP? :clap: :dance: :beer: But I really thought that your "secret player" will be much tougher.... :p :cool:

Anyway...thats what it should be all about...fun fun fun...and happiness...smiling... :mrgreen: :haha: :thumb:

Sooooooo....werty316...received my ram yet? :twisted: :p No, really...let us know when it arrives...so that I could send my assasins to your place this time....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA....***Just kidding*** :haha:

But you really should let us know how it performs....and congratulations once again... ;)

So now...lets prepare for next competition...cause guys...this was only warming up....so next time its not gonna be that easy....we would need to play nonstop for at least 24hrs to be nr.1.... :haha: (I hope Adrian wont make another gaming competition this time....or maybe will?...hahahaha...well lets wait and see)... :whistle:

And SAMSAMHA....you beat my score at Pacman....and I will beat yours at Curveball,ok? Your turn first...younger have advantage.....so here you go....be my guest... :dance: :haha: :thumb:

Ok thats it....ENJOY & PARTY guys and girls... :clap: :dance: :beer: :boohoo: :wave:

Johnie.

13. werty316

werty316 Newbie

ahahaha happy day for moi. I discover to my surprise that my baby.... I mean the memory kit hehe :nuts: arrived safely in my hands. I will install later today and mess around with it. Thanks again to Adrian and everyone at ARP for another great contest and a great challenge;keep up the good work everyone. :arp: :thumb: :beer:

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Another satisfied customer.
    Thank you come again :wave:

15. Adrian Wong

Congrats, werty316! :wave:

As for those who didn't win, well, look out for a new contest very soon!!! :dance:

16. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

congrat again, werty, now stay away from my prizes.

17. werty316

werty316 Newbie

What??? hell no I ain't stayin away, are you crazy? they are all mine SAMSAMHA muwahahaha! hehe jk I'll try not to steal the goods :thumb:

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, if you are lucky to get it again, just give them to me:).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.