The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. werty316

werty316 Newbie

hehe just give me a few more tries and then you will have a harder time. Lets say 200,000 points of a hard time hehe.

2. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

all 3 games score is so high..how am i gona beat tat..im jus so bad at games :wall:

3. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

what the heck are we suppose to do with curveball?

4. werty316

werty316 Newbie

You mean top score for everyone individual and not the the person who is in 1st place right?

5. werty316

werty316 Newbie

It like tennis sam. Lets just say its 3D pong. oops sorry for double post. I didn't realize I posted above. :oops:

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  6. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! You guys have to RELAX about the rules!! :haha:

Don't go looking for nitpicks where there are NONE! :haha:

Seriously, the rules are as simple as that - we will add the TOP SCORES from all THREE games plus FORUM POSTS. Just remember that good forum posts count as double, as usual.

7. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

are we controlling 1 or two? Man, I don't think that there's any way that I can beat any of the scores:(.

8. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Thats rough so the people with the top scores in the 3 games are really the ones who are gonna win then and if one post count as a point then that really sucks for most people who don't come out with the top score.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  9. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, I have been playing the games for like 2 hours straight and still couldn't even make the top 30 more more.

10. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

all right..let's try and do 200,000 post in under 2 weeks. :whistle:

11. werty316

werty316 Newbie

That would be crazy whats that like 500 posts a day atleast? waw :shock: You also gotta think there still is 2 weeks left and anytihng could change by then.

12. ESP

ESP Newbie

werty you just got pwn3d by DarKSeeD! :haha: Oh man, someone broke my Pacman record. :boohoo: :haha: There goes my chance. :wave: :cry: :lol: Argh, I can't get a high score for Breakout because my cursor keeps going out of the screen. :wall: :shifty: Can we congratulate the top scorer for Breakout now? :clap: :rolleyes:

13. Adrian Wong

Hehe.. You guys want me to spice things up by giving each forum post 100 points?? :wicked:

14. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

Make it 500 or something...I expected something like that because the game scores go into the thousands. Simply adding the number of posts isn't going to make a difference at all.

15. Adrian Wong

Well, you can always make more posts! :haha:

Seriously, the games should play a more important role in this contest. The forum posts are just to add an unknown factor to the scores. ;)

16. angel1011

angel1011 Baby-DeeNoo

lousy game players like me will never win this contest.... :wall: :oops:

must . post . more . !!! :p

17. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

My only intention is to win Curveball and the overall-contest doesn't mean that much to me.
    So I've got no prob with it. :D ^^

18. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hey, adrian, how about making the game play time also counts. A lot of us are not that great with hand/eye coordination, hence we can never beat anyone. Look at the top scorers, they got like top 10 or 20 scores with occasionally few others made in.

I have to say, I am sort of addicted to the curve ball, it's really fun. I can't play much of the breakout as the mouse keep going out of screen like pepole have mentioned. PLus the ad on the screen always messes me up when it's reload:(.

19. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

*errm* How do you want to include playtime in the scoring?
    Playing 4 hours at Lv.1 and get 100.00 points for it? :mrgreen: ;)

20. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Owned??? I don't think so; he only beat me by 22820 and I could have still continued with 1 ball left but again I had to eat and my dad was getting pissed off because my supper was getting cold. NPthough I will beat him with ease. Plus look at the times. It took DarKSeeD 4688 secs to get his score. it took me only 2822 secs for my score. Owned but taking almost double the time? I think not. BTW Check out my score and tell me who owns who? :mrgreen: I accept your congratulation. :thumb:

Took the words right out of my mouth. At this point posts mean squat.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.