The PDP Gigabyte Memory Giveaway Contest!

Discussion in 'Contests!' started by Dashken, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

You can delete your own post. Just hit Edit, choose Delete Message, and hit Delete this Message on the next page. ;)

Yeah, thanx man! :beer: :mrgreen:

Better get started on the games now! :cool:

2. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I almost beat level 8 in Curveball........almost almost almost :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:
    Number 5 on the scoreboard...I'll keep trying. Watch out :twisted:

3. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Congrats. :thumb:
    Only 1.225 points left .. but these are heavy ones. :D ;)

4. ESP

ESP Newbie

Congratulations to you in advance. :beer: You may or may not definitely be the winner but you sure stand a very high chance winning the prize. :thumb:

Oh my god! Just realised something... :shock: 7226 seconds equals to about 2 hours! Don't tell me you played the game non-stop for 2 hours?! :shock: This is really a test of endurance and determination. :wall: :shifty: This game doesn't even have the pause function. :haha:

5. werty316

werty316 Newbie

OK gotcha. I thought the delete button would be beside the "edit" and "reply" button. Good to know in case I do it again.

hehe yay but yes it took me 2 hours and it was long, very long. The one thing that got me is since you can't pause it, its looking at a whole bunch of white dots makes your mind go blank and hence you don't noticed the whites dots and miss them. If you can pause the game then maybe I could have gotten even more of a higher score. I guess after time you just loose concentration. I got very determined as you can see and if some one bests my score then I will get back at it even if it takes 3-4hrs long. Thx for the congrats but theres still is time left so like I said before anything could happen. I mean look at before, DarKSeeD beat my score and he could do it again.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2005
  6. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

yeah, it sucks that you can pause the game. You get so tired after awhile. Also, the mouse is so hard to control the stick and the keyboard is too slow:).

7. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I wish I have time to beat your record, Bestia. :mrgreen: I don't even have time to visit the forum again until tonight... But I won't be playing, because I have work to do as usual... :(

8. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

hehehe, so am I, though I sneak off from time to time. Still can't spend that much time to play and beat the scores:)

9. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

In the end, it doesn't matter at all.
    There's no difference if you'd be "Number1" or me .. still, we'd both be losers, 'cause both of us don't compete in the other two games (I don't like them) and so there's no chance to grab the highest total. :mrgreen: ^^

But it's all about fun, so ... who cares ... ;)

10. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LOL! It certainly matters to me! :haha: Just ask the others! :haha:

But I really wish to fight for the top score for Curveball, maybe this Sunday (BBQ this Saturday).

11. Bestia(ry)

Bestia(ry) Mac'ster

Oh, one of these "pride and self-esteem"-things ... I thought so already. :mrgreen: ;) ^^

1 person likes this.
  12. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Same goes for me and breakout. I am not gonna be 2nd or loose because I spent alot of time playing it. If it is gonna take 3hrs I will do it plus I have my targets out for a noob... I mean person who is trying to take away my thunder.

1 person likes this.
  13. PowerSlide

PowerSlide Just Started

i have the longest time in curveball..1475 sec :haha: playing n chat takes alot of time :haha:

1 person likes this.
  14. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Alright I am so pissed off that a noob is gonna win the contest now. Rules shoudl haev been so you need a certain amount of posts at least. ARGH! and I teried for so long. I am not sure if I am gonna try the noobs new score. :evil:

15. slyf0z_87

slyf0z_87 Newbie

agree agree~
    I believe there are people that join thsi forum with the intention of merely joining the competitions in hopes of winning. :naughty:
    No intention of contributing to the forum at all. :wall:

Minimum post 100 la. :thumb:

16. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Yeah I am freakin pissed off. I was playing and had to end it because I had to eat supper and I figured my score was more than enough to teach that noob Johnie but when the scores came up bam! the freakin noob had a way higher score. If you are leecher who is just gonna enter and never come back I am gonna hunt you hunt you freakin noob. I swear I will beat your score Johnie you freakin noob! :twisted:

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  17. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

HEHEHE, you guys are so angry. I just wish I win, no matter what:).

18. werty316

werty316 Newbie

I am pissed off the most. It was all good till a certain noob came along just for the contest and beat me. BS is what it is. I hate all you hit and runners. Yo uenter a contest and are never heard form again.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  19. SAMSAMHA

SAMSAMHA Newbie

Are you talking about me? I don't think that I am hit and run.

20. werty316

werty316 Newbie

Oh no not you SAMSAMHA of course not. Just check the breakout top scores and you will know who I am talking about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.