The Perpetual Abdul Kadir Sheikh Fadzir Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by badawi_rocks, May 15, 2004.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL! So true.

Hey, who voted him IN, in the first place? :roll:

I would NEVER vote for such an idiot. :mad:

2. lung

lung Just Started

Yea, he actually won his parliament seat from the general elections... I guess maybe it's a choice of either him or PAS... Who would you vote for? :lol:

You know, my worst nightmare sorta came true when he moved from the Tourism Ministry to the Information Ministry... Entertainment censorship in M'sia is already bad enough, and now this King of Dum-Dum-land comes in! :wall:

3. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! They should just demote him, man... He's an embarrassment to the government and people of Malaysia! :roll:

4. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

Demote him? Surely not. He ought to realise his dumbness and perform the hara-kiri. No no, he doesn't deserve that honour. He ought to be shot, in the eye, mafia style :p

I'm taking bets on his next dumb move. Anyone wanna hazard a guess? Not easy I suppose, the boundaries of his retardedness knows no limits.

5. Adrian Wong

Maybe he will "suggest" that patriotic Malaysians should sing Negaraku before they sleep at night and when they wake up every morning. :wicked: :haha:

6. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I honestly dont know how much lower can he get... :lol:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I bet he does that everyday :lol: :beer:

8. lung

lung Just Started

That's from Kadir? I thought Semi-Value (cause Kadir nothing to do with tolls what... Gosh, he's really a bz-body :lol:)

Anyway both are equally outdated ministers from the dinosaur era! :haha:

EDIT: Fixed some broken tags.

9. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

and also sing it BEFORE you celebrate your birthday, getting married, sunday church service, your dinner, taking bath, start your daily work, meeting, make love, MSN chatting, SURF ROJAKPOT FORUMS.......

10. alexan

alexan Newbie

Hope we won't see this:

1. Mr. Bow Tie transfered to head up new Ministry of Patriotism
    2. Students are required to write down the lyrics of Negaraku as an additional paper for SPM.
    3. Every shop and house must errect a flag at all times. Patriot fines may apply for absense of flag. All are advised to have 2 sets of flag in case one is being washed.
    4. Police spot checks will now include singing negaraku. Failing to do so will be charged as illegal immigrant.
    5. A small booklet with colours of red, blue, yellow and white containing the Rukun Tetangga will be distributed to all. All Malaysians must carry this book at all times. Upon hearing the national anthem, all Malaysians should raise their books up while chanting Merdeka.
    6. All Proton comes with a free non-removable Malaysian Flag!
    7. All handphones must be switched to Negaraku ringtone. Patriotic fines apply on other ring tones.
    8. Propaganda or national songs must be aired in every commercial on TV and Radio.

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

MUAHAHAHAHA! :haha: :thumb:

12. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

ROTFLMAO! :haha:

13. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

Good Lord alexan, do you really want us to go blind with your avatar? I'm losing my eyesight fast :shock:

14. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! Good post, Alexan! :thumb:

ROTFL! I agree!! :haha:

15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

ARGH! My eyes! :shock:

16. badawi_rocks

badawi_rocks Newbie

Singing Negaraku before making love will make you lose your Negaraku (if you get what I mean.... ;) )

17. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! :haha:

But you can count on Abdul Kadir to market singing Negaraku as an aphrodisiac. :haha:

18. alexan

alexan Newbie

BTW, I bet you guys noticed that Malaysia Airlines are in the midst of offering ridiculous low price like RM1500 for KL to London and back. Unfortunately, after trying to book multiple times, many cried foul as the prices offered wasn't even close to what Malaysia Airlines had advertised.

If you remember some time back, Mr. Bow Tie cried foul play by AirAsia for advertising their ticket price with the word "from". (e.g. Prices from RM29.99). During that issue, Mr. Bow Tie was too dumb to understand the word "FROM" in the advertisement. If you see an ad saying prices from 29.99, it doesn't mean everything is sold at that price!!! That shows how stupid he is. But from the recent misleading ad by Malaysia Airlines which states the price exactly without any terms and condition was a true example of misleading consumers. So where's our Mr. Bow Tie who plays the role as consumer guardian?

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

LMAO! :haha:

maybe Malaysia Airlines staffs like to sing Negaraku? :haha:

20. Adrian Wong

ROTFL! It's not misleading as long as it's MAS doing it. ;) :haha: