The perpetual CHAT thread(without flames)

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by drab, May 23, 2003.

1. drab

drab Newbie

Can we have it please,chai :?: :dance: :shifty: :think: :clap: :clap: :pray: :whistle: :lol:

2. drab

drab Newbie

Cos if we can have it,we can gabble away without upsetting anybody,and i can take my armour off :lol: :shifty:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Damn! I think you can read my mind. I was just going to do this. Scary... :think: :shock: :shock: :?

4. drab

drab Newbie

We can constantly drizzle day and night.and never go off topic :lol:

5. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I thought we already had a chatting thread... :lol:

6. drab

drab Newbie

Uhmm..sorry boss... :lol:

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Chatting thread? When did we have that? :think: :whistle:

8. Chai

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I think we should have this thread and get away with that thread coz that thread was already like... old. Ok? and furthermore this thread has that "chat" factor to it.... Please chai... :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

10. drab

drab Newbie

Mr Chai,he say YES :lol: :lol: :dance:

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Did he? Wow... are you sure? We can really chat here? :clap: :clap: :clap: :whistle:

12. Chai

Hey, why did you put that in your sig, Dash? You are not ARP Crew! :naughty: :lol:

When you start a thread with a 'perpetual' name, please make sure it's perpetual. I've seen a few perpetual thread ended now... :whistle:

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Ohh... sorry. I'll changed it. :D

Hey... I see that you ppl are having the moderators on every section already. Should have that long time ago. But I can't see Goldfries on the list. Why is that? And somemore his nick is in green already. Need some editing to be done. 8)

And Chai... this perpetual thread won't end as long as I'm here. As long as you all still want to see me here. Haha... :dance:

Just my dua sen. :whistle:

14. Chai

We decided to put that in because noobs dunno who are the moderators. We still do all the moderating job even without that. Won't make any difference at all. But I serious hate that, makes the forum so cluttered and messy now... Every ARP crew is moderating the forum...

We don't need so many moderators, make things complicated, that's not what we want. And everything is under control at the moment. No need to change anything. If nothing is broken, don't fix it. :)

15. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

what did dash put as siggy?

my siggy is what i use on forums. 1 is myself. the other is for the folding team.

sad to see our list of folders are less than 50% active. i've overtaken like so many people since i joined, shows how inactive are many.

i'm impressed by hawkeye.......really good job. btw my green nick has it's purpose some where.

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I was having this on my sig...

---- Dashken ----
    Adrian's Rojak Pot
    http://www.rojakpot.com/

But since Chai doesn't like it, I removed it. :whistle:

Hmm... for the folding. Nothing much I can do. I didn't off my pc for 3 days already. But I wonder why it ain't folding much. :think:

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

LOL! That's because it's what ARP crew use as signature! :)

If you want, you can always put :-

Dashken
    Rojakpotter For Life! :shock: :shock:

or

Dashken
    I love ARP! :shock: :shock:

Something like that... LOL! :D

About your folding, run an anti-virus scan. You may have a trojan horse in your system. Check your Process list (in Task Manager). See what's taking up all your CPU time.

18. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Haha... Adrian... you have it. My new sig! :dance:

For the folding... the fold*^%*lite.exe is taking 90+ of my cpu time. So, I guess it's doing it's work. But what I don't understand is you ppl can have over 100,000+ upload in one day. Are you ppl using one pc or more than one? :think: :shock: :whistle:

19. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Thanks. Using it now. Now... how do my current sig looks? :roll: :whistle: :dance: