The Perpetual F1 Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

They will tell you to be proud, and not to be so cheapskate over a few million dollars! :mrgreen:

Besides, I'm sure they will learn how to make proper power windows in F1. Oops! There are NO windows in F1! :wall: :wall: :lol:

2. zy

zy zynine.com Staff Member

maybe lotus will be doing all the jobs instead of proton. proton just supply the money and take credit .. lol

3. Adrian Wong

Can Lotus complain? :lol:

Like in any company, the boss gets the credit. The employees just have to be grateful they don't get fired! :haha: :haha:

4. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Renault was caught cheating!!! Briatore and Sydmonds are out of F1 forever! Maybe even Renault!!!

5. Chai

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

why the heck are we even joining F1, i don't think the malaysia team would even stand a chance XD...we will get number 1, from behind?crash the car, woosh...who is gonna pay for it :haha:

7. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

lmao. That pic is WIN... :p

8. Adrian Wong

WOW! They really crashed the car intentionally. But why only now did they bring this up? :think:

9. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!! Cheat ING. :thumb:

10. Chai

Because Piquet was fired few races ago, and he was very unhappy about it, so he decided to show his 'unhappiness'.

11. Adrian Wong

LOL! Stupid of them to fire him. :)

12. karhoe

karhoe Newbie

They had to, he couldn't drive at all, 2 seasons to prove nothing

13. Chai

That's true in a way. But then if your team already has intention to ask you to crash on purpose, do you think you have a chance to show your skills?

14. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Either way Piquet's F1 courier is practically over, now that everyone knows his part in this.

More like 'I go down we all go down.....'

15. Adrian Wong

I know but the point is it's stupid to just fire him like that. They should have worked out something so he will go quietly into the night. :)

So what does this mean? Does Alonso have to give up his "win"? :think:

16. ianho

ianho Newbie

If Renault get kicked out, Ferrari will kick themselves for taking on Fisichella since Alonso will then b released from Renault prematurely and can drive for Ferrari immediately, instead of next year. I think Nelsinho did a pretty good job. Just that they never gave him a good car since all resources would have been diverted to Alonso.

It's obvious now that he never got a good car seeing as they used him to bring in sponsorship money n as a crash test dummy only. Look at Grosjean now, he's doing even worse.

17. ianho

ianho Newbie

Dont look at it as a Malaysian team. Look at it as a British team called Lotus n u will see it in a different light. Lotus is legendary. Multiple World Champions, dont forget. Malaysia is jsut the cash cow. I just hope they're not so stupid to hire 2 moronic Malaysian rich kid drivers who haven't won any international titles. That would be a shame.

18. Chai

Well, since Malaysia as a cash cow can always request for 2 Malaysian drivers.

But thankfully, Tony Fernandez is smarter than that.

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

in my, being smart doesn't help a lot.. :lol:

20. Lacus

Lacus Newbie

well not to look down on Malaysian but the thing is, even countries like Japan has also left the F1 (this year if not mistaken, company funded not government funded)Lotus is good,but take a look at our Proton cars, i just feel that it's not as good as they claim even though it's Lotus "design".If local cars already like this, F1= :wall: