The Perpetual F1 Thread!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Apr 19, 2003.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Oh, what do you want to talk about?

Mclaren's new colour? All the new manufacturer teams? Schumacher kicking asses during testing? :haha: Just kidding about the last one.

2. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

F. Alonso Renault 1:10.904 90 M
    J. Button Honda 1:10.907 85 M
    F. Massa Ferrari 1:11.284 50 B
    A. Davidson Honda 1:11.573 128 M
    M. Schumacher Ferrari 1:11.649 48 B
    C. Klien Red Bull 1:11.796 71 M
    H. Kovalainen Renault 1:12.011 89 M
    J. Villeneuve BMW Sauber 1:12.179 104 M
    R. Schumacher Toyota 1:12.182 92 B
    A. Wurz Williams 1:12.246 84 B
    N. Rosberg Williams 1:12.313 46 B
    V. Rossi Ferrari 1:12.315 54 B
    P. de la Rosa McLaren 1:12.360 92 M
    J. Montoya McLaren 1:12.488 61 M
    J. Trulli Toyota 1:12.525 72 B
    R. Kubica BMW Sauber 1:12.812 48 M

:mrgreen:

3. Chai

Testing time are inconclusive anyway. We don't know who is testing what, fuel load etc... Some cars are not even 2006 specs.

The one stepping at the top of the podium at Bahrain will be the fastest guy!

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

come come rossi..come.. :mrgreen:

5. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

Haha...atleast I know that you are actually quite aware about what is going on during the test:thumb:

So far I would say,

Top Group
    Renault
    Honda
    Ferrari

Mid Group
    Red Bull
    BMW
    Toyota
    William
    McLaren

Botttom group
    Aguri
    Midland
    Toro Roso

we might see some suprises though:mrgreen:

What's your opinions on this?:think:

6. Chai

Top Group
    Renault
    Mclaren
    Ferrari

Mid Group
    Red Bull
    BMW
    Toyota
    William
    Honda

Botttom group
    Aguri
    Midland
    Toro Roso

Red Bull might have the potential to become the top group because of Adrian Newey. I think the manufacturer teams will stay where they are. :p

7. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

McLaren was not looking that good during test and that is why I put them under the Mid Group but then they might turn it around during the actual race though.

I think this season will be very interesting compare to the last few years.:thumb:

8. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Hello again...no no no....no need to lay a red carpet...its only me...:mrgreen:

You know how it is...everything comes and goes...and everything changes...only Johnie comes back every year (before F1 season starts)....:wave: :cool: :beer:

Ok...I read that you already started guessing new favourites...you probably know my guess...but anyway....(for newbies)...so...who's gonna kick asses? MS for sure!:twisted: :mrgreen: :thumb: :clap: :dance: Then there will be Massa...I am also counting on him....IF ONLY...they give them good cars...and I said GOOD...cause last year they (Ferrari's F1 cars), didnt deserved to be called that way...:p :wall: :roll: Good is good enough...because coupled with fantastic drivers...will make them top class again....:lol: ;)

Well...lets wait until Bahrain to see more of everything...to check all cars and drivers potential for this season....agreed? :wicked:

And Chai...you seem little dissapointed? Or changed tracks? Not Ferrari fan anymore? Or are you using that "better smile, joke and enjoy than to cry - when results and everything else are more than dissapointing" tactics? :mrgreen: :haha: :thumb:

We will succeed this year...dont worry...every few years comes a bad year...that was last year...so from now on....until MS retires...Ferrari years all the way...:clap: :dance: :beer: :thumb:

And also....Alonso...although good driver....he cant repeat that 2 times in a row....he is simply not that lucky...not even with Renault and that Playboy Briatore...:p So no hot sunny beaches and babes for them this year...only hard work and lots of sweat....and cursing....and....I feel sorry for Briatore's "command center" this year...cause it will feel the power of anger...I just hope he doesnt break everything....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....:mrgreen: :twisted: :p :wicked:

Okkkkkkkk....talk to you soon....best wishes to every single one of you...missed you much....but now...I'll am BACK...for all season and more...;)

9. Chai

Sad? Nah...but I'm prepared for the worst... :haha:

I thought Briatore is leaving Renault, this year or next year?

10. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Hahahaha...yes...better to be prepared for total dissaster than to later cry out loud and :wall:

Didnt heard about Briatore leaving Renault...but I also didnt follow F1 Circuss lately, because Torino 2006 was on my watchlist...:mrgreen:

But who cares if he leaves or not...dont care...my focus is somewhere else...where everything is RED...:clap: :dance: :thumb:

We'll see soon what they managed to prepare for this season...afterall...it just cant get any worse than last year...or can?:p

Also Alonso cant be that lucky again...so...I believe it will be much more interesting season...;)

Talk to you soon...:thumb:

11. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:wave: johnie :wave:

letz hear the noiseeeeeeeeeeeee again..

12. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

Yo ZuePhokkkkkkkkkkk :clap: :dance: :beer: :wave: :thumb: ;)

Long time no hear, huh? :twisted:

But we are back on track...and nothing cant stop us...soooooo....Gentlemans....START YOUR ENGINES PLEASEEEEEEEEE....:mrgreen: :wicked: :haha: ;)

13. Chai

Damn! Clashing with the local racing event! I will be back home early to catch the qualifying! :thumb:

14. Wow! A lot of changes this season!!! :shock: You guys mind if I ask what happened to Barrichelo?

I hope ferrari makes a comeback!! :dance:

15. Chai

Went to BAR, Massa replaced him.

16. Mad1

Mad1 <b>Old Toad</b>

1 M. Schumacher Ferrari 1:31.431
    2 F. Massa Ferrari 1:31.478
    3 J. Button Honda 1:31.549
    4 F. Alonso Renault 1:31.702
    5 JP. Montoya McLaren 1:32.164
    6 R. Barrichello Honda 1:32.579
    7 M. Webber Williams 1:33.006
    8 C. Klien Red Bull 1:33.112
    9 G. Fisichella Renault 1:33.496
    10 N. Heidfeld BMW 1:33.926
    11 J. Villeneuve BMW 1:32.456
    12 N. Rosberg Williams 1:32.620
    13 D. Coulthard Red Bull 1:32.850
    14 J. Trulli Toyota 1:33.066
    15 V. Liuzzi Scuderia Toro Rosso 1:33.416
    16 S. Speed Scuderia Toro Rosso 1:34.606
    17 R. Schumacher Toyota 1:34.702
    18 C. Albers Midland F1 1:35.724
    19 T. Monteiro Midland F1 1:35.900
    20 Y. Ide Super Aguri 1:37.411
    21 T. Sato Super Aguri 1:38.868
    22 K. Räikkönen McLaren no time

:mrgreen:

17. Johnie

Johnie Newbie

The results clearly show what I told you a LONGGG time ago...that Ferrari and MS are back this year...no more 10+ places...only 1st places will count....and also...that babyboy Alonso will need to change his diapers more often this season...:p :mrgreen: :haha:

But I am aware that qualifications are one thing...and that they award points only on Sunday...so let's wait and see...:beer: :clap: :dance: :wave: ;)

18. Chai

But getting pole is good step towards the top of the podium! Wow, seriously a surprise to see them on podium.

But I have to see the results online because of the stupid coverage. They switched to football live coverage mid way thru the session!!! SCREW STARSPORTS!!! THEY SUCK!!! Can't they just provide the damn first F1 coverageof the year???

19. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Ferrari roxs!!! But I'm reserving my prediction untill tomorrow's race....

20. I'm ecstatic ferrari placed P1 and P2!!! :dance: It just doesn't seem right if there's no prancing horse on the podium. :haha: Hope they do well tomorrow (today to be more accurate).

Starsports doesn't always air the race live. We have some japanese channels here and one particular channel sometimes air F1 and usually ahead of starsports. :wicked: