The Perpetual Football(Soccer) Thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Brian, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Brian

Brian Newbie

Who's watching the Euro 2004 Qualifiers now? :mrgreen:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i rarely watch. i just play when the weather is good. :D

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

No Astro le... :wall:

4. atwl77

atwl77 Just Started

The qualifiers are on already? Man, I must really be out of the loop already! :wall:

<Makes note to go out and buy new TV antenna with booster>

:)atwl

5. Brian

Brian Newbie

Euro 2004 - Group 1 (qualifiers)
    08:47 June 7

FT Malta 1 - 2 Cyprus

FT Israel 0 - 0 Slovenia

Euro 2004 - Group 2 (qualifiers)

FT Romania 2 - 0 Bosnia-Herzegovina

FT Denmark 1 - 0 Norway

Euro 2004 - Group 3 (qualifiers)

FT Moldova 1 - 0 Austria

FT Belarus 0 - 2 Holland

Euro 2004 - Group 4 (qualifiers)

FT San Marino 0 - 6 Sweden

FT Hungary 3 - 1 Latvia

Euro 2004 - Group 5 (qualifiers)

FT Scotland 1 - 1 Germany

FT Iceland 2 - 1 Faroe Islands

Euro 2004 - Group 6 (qualifiers)

FT Ukraine 4 - 3 Armenia

FT Spain 0 - 1 Greece

Euro 2004 - Group 7 (qualifiers)

FT Rep. of Macedonia 3 - 1 Liechtenstein

FT Slovakia 0 - 1 Turkey

Euro 2004 - Group 8 (qualifiers)

FT Estonia 2 - 0 Andorra

FT Bulgaria 2 - 2 Belgium

Euro 2004 - Group 9 (qualifiers)

FT Finland 3 - 0 Serbia & Montenegro

Euro 2004 - Group 10 (qualifiers)

FT Ireland 2 - 1 Albania

FT Switzerland 2 - 2 Russia

yay, holland win :mrgreen: .last time they lost in the world cup qualifiers to ireland :(

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

their strikers are top scorers in europe major leagues. premier league, spanish premera..

just imagine patrik kluivert + van nistelrooy with dennis bergkamp behind both of them. ushhh..unbelievable force :mrgreen:

too bad dennis has retired adi.

seriously I hope england will be out of euro2004 unless they sack their current coach. sven is horny. a big chicken.
    look at what they did in world cup 2002. ushh..remember england vs brazil, england vs argentina?? ahh..heskey was their best defender man...stupid!
    defend with 11 players..ishhhh...chichken tactic..that's liverfool's tactic.

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Arsenal! Arsenal! Arsenal!

Real Madrid! Real Madrid! Real Madrid! :dance: :dance: :dance:

8. Brian

Brian Newbie

me oso Arsenal fan :dance: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

anti-MU!!!! but they're good seriously.

and juve, real madrid, bayern munich fans?

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

MU is not good le. If up against Real Madrid. Just like comparing the sky and the ground. :D

I think if Real Madrid wants to win, they can win any day. But what I think is, they are not playing "clean" football sometimes. Just like most of the EPL teams. A disgrace to the world of soccer. :wall:

11. Brian

Brian Newbie

for spain, i take Barcelona, for italy, it's divided between Juve and inter, for germany, bayern all the way :mrgreen:

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Seriously dashken I think you should stop embarrassing yourself.
    Comparing the sky and the ground? LOL MU beat madrid 4-3 @home.
    If real madrid wants to win, they can win anyday?? THEY LOST TO JUVE 3-1 U DUMDASS!!! lost LIKE A DOG! Real Sociedad is leading 2 points now. Now show me how if read wants to win, they can win it anyday :roll:
    It shows that you know SHIT about soccer and european champions leagues. It's a disgrace that arsenal has a fan like you. In fact I think you are a glory hunter. :roll: I'm pretty sure you will be supporting AC MILAN next season :roll:
    WTF DO YOU MEAN BY NOT PLAYING CLEAN SOCCER? :roll:
    you posted sampah in The Perpetual F1 Thread! and now you come back here and you talk ayam. what heck man. STFU!

arsenal was leading MU 8 points in march. LOL! 8 points but in the end who won the premier league? LOL.

13. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... now I have to talk liao. Do you think the football they play are clean? Try to see... everytime they play, after the second half and the substitute are on, the game change. You know why? :D

And do you know where the biggest soccer bets come from? Asia. And this is where they earn the money from. Imagine... Real Madrid with all the stars can be like heaven one day and the hell the next. I doesn't make sense. Fatigue? Maybe... but it won't affect them until like it's like a Malaysian team playing. Haha... :lol:

You should learn more about soccer bets. If you follow the soccer bets... if one team is tip to win by handicap, it will usually lose the match. Trust me... a few of my friends are bookies and they win big money because of this. :D

And do you remember when MU lost many games in a row without a win? And they came back after that? Haha... I wonder how much money the bookie won because of this. Must be a conspiracy somewhere. Don't believe what you see bro. ;)

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

And btw, I'm not a glory hunter. I just like the players in Arsenal and Real Madrid. I like how they play football. Not how they always win and stuffs. :D :whistle:

Like F1... I don't go for Ferrari. I like Mclaren bcoz I like the color of their cars and the drivers. Just that...

Oooo... you are so wrong about me. :naughty: :hand:

15. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: talk like you are some kinda big bookie where you bet hundreds of million of dollors :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    I bet almost every premiership/la liga/serie A matches (that's where I get my money to upgrade my PC :mrgreen: ). I know how they work. But I don't believe they aren't playing "clean" soccer.
    Anything can happen on the pitch. Real Madrid with all the stars can be like heaven one day and the hell the next. It makes sense. It doesn't mean if you have all the stars you will be the champions forever and finish the season without losing one match. this is a childish thinking. Players are human. they can get tired. For every single game, every players run around 10km (average) on the pitch. You expect them to play every matches (for english team, around 60) on top form? You go and try to run 10km every saturday/sunday, tuesday/wednesday and then the following saturday/sunday and see lar. there are many other factors, tactic, injury, players can't adapt new environment, food, fitness, morale, relationship with their coach/club, family problem, salary, contract, mind games and a lot lot more...

Bookie definitely wins money. My friends are bookie and all of them win big bucks too. But even they also don't believe that.

you said you are not a glory hunter, of course larrrr garbage poster!
    when a raper raped a girl, do you think he would admit it? LOL! :liar: :liar: :liar:

16. drab

drab Newbie

All players cheat anyway :naughty: throw themselves on the ground for nothing,and cry foul :cry: makes me sick :sick: referees should be stronger :think:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Conclusion: This guy doesn't like me. Ohh... what the fuck. I don't give a damn. :D :whistle:

18. drab

drab Newbie

What guy :shock: now i am confused :shock: :think:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

So uncle cow... won any bets lately. LOL! :lol:

You don't like garbage poster huh? Don't read my posts then. :dance: :whistle:

20. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Don't misunderstand, it's not refering to you. Drab... it's the posts on the earlier page. :D