The Perpetual Roti Canai Thread.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PY 222, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Eh Peaz, you've got a stalker!!! Wow!! :D

2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Hmmm "DH007320" boy..... :D kanasai, better reveal who you are imediately!!! LOL :p

or not i terus whack u, ban u from the house....when i find out this DH007320 is who.. lol :twisted:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, that guy tipu you also you dunno. Since your signature clearly stated your real name... :D

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

hahaha...i know you wears spec one..ekeke..drive proton car..hahahaha
    j/k alrite..

it's fok here :)

5. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Wah, all of a sudden, our little Piggy become so aggresive ar! Cool down, he is your friend ler. :lol:

Don't worry too much about people stalking you because it could only mean one thing,

YOU ARE FAMOUS :lol:

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Isshhhh....what for I want to do that lerrr..I'm a guy..he is a guy also..ishhhh
    actually I do not know him so well..I'm his housemate's friend...
    hehe..piggy..hehe....babigy..hehe..

7. peaz

aiya.. u issit... cheh i tot a pretty girl nvm lah. u :p dissapointed. LOL

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Chai: I know when Paris Restaurant will be empty, and when is that? Its when I FART in Paris. :D

9. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

In that case Jeremy, keep your FART till next year around summertime coz we would need a table in the Paris Restaurant for the entire ARP team!

HOLD ON :oops: &lt;---- Jeremy's face turning red due to the pressure buildup!

10. Chai

You better come back soon then! :D

Do you think we should open a new thread?

11. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

I am consfused? You opened a new thread for Malaysia food right?

Confused? Confused? :oops:

You want us to resume there and let this thread die? My suggestion would to just keep this thread as it is. But its your call.

12. Chai

Ok. I will remove the other thread. :)

13. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

You know what, I was having the utmost craving for lok-lok and I don't seem to be able to get it out of my mind.

The ones that I love the most are 'ham' (cockerals (sp?)). When you dip it in the boiling water for 30 seconds and then put the satay sauce on it, damn, its just excellent.

It just seems that 'dirty' food taste so much better than clean food. I don't know how true that seemed to be but its very much true in Penang ;)

14. peaz

Ah.. Dirty food always rulez... what an irony :D

Hmm lok-lok, i must say that I've haven't taken it for years already. Not exactly my fav BUT talking about 'ham' :D I'll take seafood any day any time!!!

:lol:

15. elton

elton WhAtSuPdOc

Hahha this topic really make ppl feel hungry man..!!! I can not tahan liao Feel like eating now... Some more my com is playing a sing call MakMak Stall by Ah Gu.!!! Then u see he sing roti canai also ahhahaaaaaa :o :lol:

16. Adrian Wong

Hehe... The "ham" is cockles, I think. But I must agree... it's very nice with satay sauce, especially when it's just half-cooked - tender and juicy. :)

17. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

I have thought of another way to eat "ham". Fried with Char Koey Teow. Extra chilly and it will taste SOOOOOO good.

Now that is an excellent Penang dish :D

18. Adrian Wong

Hahaha!!! Yup! Penang Char Koay Teow MUST come with cockles! :D

Unfortunately, over here in Melaka, they serve it with sweet sauce... soaking wet. Yuck! :(

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Char Kuay Teow with sweet sauce?????!!!! woah
    never heard of it before...
    you mean 'chee cheong fan' or the real char kuay teow with sweet sauce?

20. Adrian Wong

Heh... It's really Char Koay Teow with sweet sauce... and it's wet... Yuck, man...

I dunno... maybe they like their "fried koay teows" sweet and soaking wet. But if you ask me... sacrilegious! :)