The Perpetual Roti Canai Thread.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PY 222, Dec 8, 2002.

1. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

errmmm...interesting......interesting...
    adrian you are staying in melaka now rite? I heard from one of my melaka friend..he told me melaka chicken chop only RM2:80 :shock: :shock: :shock: not sure he got 'blow tank' or not lar..

2. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

RM 2.80???!! WHERE??!!! TELL ME QUICK!!!

Hehe... Actually I'm just about to go eat chicken chop at Fondale's, a restaurant in Melaka Raya. I think it's going to cost me around RM 6. But if your friend really can find chicken chop for only RM 2.80, please tell me where. Hehe... :)

3. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

I dunno. first I tot that fella tipu one..but then I asked another melaka guy..he told me is true wor...I will try to get the name of the shop for u..

4. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

I think that is THE most disgusting thing I have ever heard people do to a Char Koey Teow. How on earth can they eat stuff like that. Ewwwww :roll:

Now, you all start reminding me of the Chee Cheong Fun with prawns and lots of fried shallots! Isn't that just great!

5. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

sweet source char keuw teow???????? :roll:
    That has to be the most disgusting version of char koay teow there is!

Anyway, back in BM, PG nowadays, there's this very famous Malay stall that also does Char Koay Teow. Suprisingly, there's like always a long line of customers waiting to eat!!!

Hmm their style of CKT is kinda wet, and they serve with one BIG prawn.. I tried once and it's quite yummy to... a different version of CKT. not bad, but still nothing compared to the original la.... ;)

BTW, just updating to you guys that I've just went to makan some Ampang yong Tau Foo and Curry Laksa at Madras Lane, somewhere near petaling street... damn syok!!! Too bad no pics on it.

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

you mean DOLI?

7. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Where is Bukit Mertajam? I have heard of something very similar to that during my days in Prai and Butterworth.

I heard that this Malay Prawn Noodles is somewhere near a bridge and a river, is that correct?

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Hey, even a KL kia like me knows where is BM. :) In fact, I went to BM more often than the island! Too bad I dunno where the good food are, it's so damn big. :)

9. peaz

PY222.... what do you mean by u dun know where Bukit Mertajam, the capital of drugs in Malaysia....is.

U somemore penang ppl... :oops: malu man... LOL

10. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

OMG. I have just re-read my post and realised that instead of the question "Where is Bukit Mertajam?" it should read "Where IN Bukit Mertajam?"

I am very very sorry for this typo. Looks like I have been bitten by the typo bug as well. DAMN IT.

And allow me to clarify certain things, I KNOW where Bukit Mertajam is ;) and yes, I certainly am very 'malu' ler. :roll: :oops:

11. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Maybe we should start a new thread, "The worst typo in ARP" :)

12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

ishhh...maybe py 222 wanted to say 'where is BM' but then after everyone laughed at him, he gave an excuse -> 'typo error' and changed from 'where is BM' to 'where IN BM' :lol: :lol: :lol:
    j/k lar PY..j/k :)

13. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

I can imagine one of the ICBMs in the United States being reprogrammed, as I type this, to hit the house of a certain individual who goes by the nick ZuePhOk. Heheh... :)

14. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
    i need a tomahawk...i need a tomahawk :)

ok lar..i surrender lar..1 person kenot vs one nation..hehe

15. PY 222

PY 222 <b>DF King</b>

Nah.... I am not that bad an individual. So rest assured, I will not waste my ICBM on you! :lol:

16. peaz

LOL... i think PY222 will probably save the ICBM for me...

17. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

:shock: :shock: :shock: ICBM
    a knife is more than enough to kill a pig :) no need ICBM

j/k only LAR

18. peaz

walau... i really

[​IMG]

BUAY TAHAN LIAO!!!

19. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

20. peaz

guys. know any goo dplace to take satay around PJ? must be nice and price ok la.. about 40 - 50 cents per stick....

cheaper better....