The sleepy-head thread

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by strawroot, Aug 11, 2006.

1. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

Feeling sleepy right after u just woke up? This is the place to share your sleepiness! :doh:

2. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

I've been sleeping A LOT earlier for the past two days (12ish compared to 3ish), but the thing is I wake up earlier (I always glance at my clock thats projected onto the ceiling) but each time I blink an hour passes by... LOL! :doh:

But I end up rolling outta bed at around 9 compared to 12 so I guess there is improvement.

But the thing is I take a nap in the afternoon too... :wall:

3. strawroot

wah so fun, i wish i could be in bed now too! Im feeling ultra sleepy.. dont know why... :pray:

4. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

I had to wake up at 8.30 to go for lecture so I'll be sleepy the whole day. Sian :?

5. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

just sleep in the office! no one will smack ur head!:mrgreen:

6. strawroot

wah encouraging me to sleep in office? later boss smacks yr head :p not mine :twisted:

7. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

I woke up 1 oclock just now and I still feel sleepy :faint:

8. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Sleepy-head?

Sleeping is my life! :mrgreen:

9. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

Had a heavy lunch just now.. phew... feeling so sleepy now :p

10. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hehe.. Just to share with you guys..

The type of food you take influences your state of mind.

If you want to stay awake and alert, eat food that is high in protein, low in carbohydrates.

If you want a feel good sensation (but also drowsy), eat food that's high in carbohydrates.

So, it's best to eat something meaty in the afternoon and finish off an evening with pasta or rice.

Err.. Addendum... For TF, Dashken, jtkl and like-minded people... :wicked:

If you want to get into a horny mood (as if you cannot already do that at a drop of a hat!), eat stuff high in potassium, I think... like oysters... :mrgreen:

11. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

Bah, I can't sleep. I downed a glass of milk, ate a small rice krispy bar coz my stomach was grumbling and here I am at 3am in the morning... Time to try and go to sleep again... :boohoo:

I wonder if that three hour nap I took in the afternoon had anything to do with this.... :mrgreen:

12. strawroot

oh dear.. im suddenly so awake .. i feel like fainting.. :faint:

13. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

monday is the worst day..wake up early to go work. always so sleepy then. then the rest of the week wake up every morning so sleepy. if can wake up around 10-11 am then go work would be best! :thumb:

14. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

Everyday at 3pm I hide in toilet for 15 minutes nap :shhh: :shhh: :shhh: :faint: :faint: :faint:

15. Yeah, I think it's the carbs that gets to me. My diet is usually high in carbos and I don't think it's a coincidence that I'm such a sleepy-head. :wicked:

16. fyire

fyire Newbie

hmm. odd, I ordered a large fried rice ++ (basically a large fried rice with extra rice on top of the large serving) and a friend who ordered the same dish freaked at the amount, and dumped half onto my plate.

Whacked the entire thing, and I was still jumping abouts in the afternoon.

17. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

ROTFL!! You must be really hyperactive. :haha: :haha:

Or did you take in a lot of caffeine?? :twisted:

18. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

I used to take nap at stairway, but these days I'm far too busy to sleep. :(

For me, the Friday is the worst day because of all my hardwork during work, and lack for rest and sleep throughout the whole week. Only Saturday and Sunday I can recover back.

19. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

HAHAHAHAHA! To think I was the only one taking extra leisure time in the toilet all this while. :D

20. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

PCC? :shock: