The StemEnhance Scam By StemTech International

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

People seem to love sending me all sorts of hoaxes and scams to bust. However, this is the first time a scammer has tried to involve me in his schemes. It was quite a surreal experience because he knows I know it’s a scam.

[​IMG]

It started when I replied to an acquaintance’s enquiries about yet another miracle drink (this time, made out of nothing more than potato, carrot and apple). Out of the blue, one Carl Lang from Singapore injected himself into the mailing list and started asking us to consider StemEnhance instead.

Read all about it @ The StemEnhance Scam By StemTech International

2. Gort Sneeley

Gort Sneeley Newbie

How do you know it doesn't work? have you ever had a relative with cancer, or been diagnosed yourself? It's so easy to be dismissive when you are paid to keep quiet about true alternative cures (not just for cancer). Very few doctors are willing to investigate uninsured treatments. This is not because they are afraid of ridicule or actually (always) believe such treatments and cures are in every case ineffectual: it is simply because they are cowards, and the first thought (in most cases) that comes to their minds is how to get the best pension. Don't bother quoting me on the FDA and the other liars who control the truth and murder millions of people every year in the name of 'approved standardised treatments'.

3. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Simple, because StemTech themselves stated very clearly that their supplements will NOT "cure, mitigate, treat or prevent any disease." :D

It is easy to be dismissive when StemTech cannot even prove the efficacy of their supplements, much less the bogus claims you all make about it. It does NOT cure cancer. It does NOT cure anything at all for the matter. Except maybe a fat wallet.

Don't bother telling more lies, Gort. If you wish to swallow StemTech pills by the bottles, please go ahead. Just don't trick other people into buying your snake oil. I've said this many times and I will say it to you again - Suicide is meant to be a solitary hobby.