The story of the Tree, Leaf & Wind!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Dashken, Jan 29, 2004.

1. christene222

christene222 Newbie

u r right.....if we r not human, it's like i have been doing stupid things this whole year....real stupid.....wasting time n money....

ppl have been asking me to just forget him!...stop doing all those things....!
    i wanna thig guy to remember me whole his life....i did something....and i told myself to stop doing things i have been doing.......yes, i do it rarely nowadays......but still...i do it.....even.....more than for wind....

after "listen" to wat u said....maybe, i should change now....b4 i lose my dearest wind.......somebody that worth..... :eh:

2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Huh? So many people told you and you don't think much about it. But when I brought it up, you decide to change? Why the sudden change? :think:

3. christene222

christene222 Newbie

well, it's not a matter of who telling me...but the time....the right time when a person trying to awake me......

when somebody love u so much and trying so much for the relationship....and when u actually love the person so much.....do u think u wanna do something which is counterproductive?

and somemore, i promise to stop doing things for tree...i should obey the rules....i have done the last thing i wanna do for him....and that should bring to the end....

4. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

You deserve her, the tree, ai seh man, so si pai ah

5. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

To be frank with you, it is not worth, it. The leaf even though succesfully blown by the wind or maybe one day will succesfully be blown away by the wind, yet without the tree, the leaf will soon die out. Even if you guys were to get married, she still will think of her tree. No point to force, find others.

6. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

Good Luck

7. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

For me my GF must not have even a single tiny bit of her old bf. I will never accept for her to have another guy still in her heart.

8. ariyamusafir

ariyamusafir Newbie

Yes true indeed. You should stop hanging out with tree. Loyalty friend. Sorry for being kepoh but I will never allow my gf to do what you were doing

9. christene222

christene222 Newbie

that is wat i decided to....link-less with tree..........

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Link less should be not friends at all anymore. :whistle:

Can you do that? Never contact, keep in touch or even see him anymore. I don't hink you can. ;)

11. christene222

christene222 Newbie

well, maybe u r not around me......the way i mix with friends.........
    some of the friends, is just for NAME,
    some are true friends, seem like talk very less but very true n close in heart,
    some is just side by side, but actually not friends.....
    some some..actually a lot of situations.........
    some some sad cases.....sigh.........so, maybe can change to very very "light" kind of friend............just like move a contact name from VIP folder to friend folder..... :silenced:

12. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

I told you, I don't think you can. ;)

13. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

i still couldn't quite understand what do tree, leaf & wind mean... :wall:

14. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Let me explain.

Leaf: Is the girl

Tree: Is the guy that's with the girl

Wind: Another guy that loves the girl and want to chase her (sort of like a 3rd party). Maybe the girl loves Wind as well, who knows.

So the rivalry clearly is between Wind and Tree. To fight for the girl. :D

Just imagine, the leaf is on the tree. And the wind comes and try to blow the leaf from the tree. ;)

Hope you get it this time. :mrgreen:

15. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

Ah... thanks Dashken. Now i get it. :D

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hehehehe... welcome. :mrgreen: And one important note: If you can choose and I'm sure you can, don't choose to be the wind. :D

17. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

But i believa some are born to be wind, or so it seems

18. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

speaking from ur personal experience?

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Yeah, don't ever choose to be wind if possible. NEVER! :naughty:

20. christene222

christene222 Newbie

actually, dont be anyone of the story.......it will not be happy to be leaf as well......... :snooty: :snooty: