The Tech ARP + Western Digital My Passport Wireless Contest

Discussion in 'Reviews & Articles' started by Adrian Wong, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

We proudly announce The Tech ARP + WD My Passport Wireless Contest!

The My Passport Wireless drive from Western Digital is a revolutionary new storage device that melds the hard disk drive with a wireless hub, an SD card reader and a battery pack to allow you to share storage on-the-go!

[​IMG]

Thanks to the generosity of Western Digital, we have FOUR of these fantastic My Passport Wireless drives to give away!

Link : The Tech ARP + Western Digital My Passport Wireless Contest

2. Adrian Wong

We are halfway through The Tech ARP + WD My Passport Wireless Contest!

All you have to do is answer FOUR simple questions to be in the running for FOUR My Passport Wireless drives!

[​IMG]

The My Passport Wireless drive from Western Digital is a revolutionary new storage device that melds the hard disk drive with a wireless hub, an SD card reader and a battery pack to allow you to share storage on-the-go!

If you want one, head over to the contest page and answer those four questions! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

3. Adrian Wong

We are 3/4 through The Tech ARP + WD My Passport Wireless Contest! Don't miss this great opportunity!

All you have to do is answer FOUR simple questions to be in the running for FOUR My Passport Wireless drives!

[​IMG]

If you want one, head over to the contest page and answer those four questions! IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

4. Adrian Wong

TWO MORE WEEKS LEFT To Win A WD My Passport Wireless Drive!

Only TWO MORE WEEKS remain before we find out who wins one of the FOUR My Passport Wireless Drives!

[​IMG]

5. Adrian Wong

LAST FOUR DAYS to win FOUR WD My Passport Wireless Drives!

Only FOUR DAYS left to win FOUR WD My Passport Wireless Drives!

[​IMG]

6. Adrian Wong

Contest EXTENDED By FOUR DAYS!

Due to the Aidilfitri / Eid Mubarak holidays, we will be extending this contest to the 21st of July. That's FOUR MORE DAYS to win FOUR WD My Passport Wireless Drives!

We would also like to address a point of confusion. There is NO NEED to fill in a Tech ARP Forum name if you are not a Tech ARP Forum member. Just leave it blank.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  7. Adrian Wong

The Tech ARP + Western Digital My Passport Wireless Contest Results

We have just announced the ANSWERS and the LIST OF WINNERS! Go check it out and see if you won one of these FOUR WD My Passport Wireless drives!

[​IMG]

Congratulations to the winners!

If you didn't win this drive, you will have more chances to win fabulous prizes! Head on over to the Tech ARP 2015 Mega Giveaway Contest!