The US staged 9/11 so they would have an excuse to attack the Muslim world???

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Guess what the Australian government thought of his statements...

Dr. Mahathir, I recommend you put yourself in the shoes of the Jews (your favourite punching bag) and THINK HARD before you spew such abhorrently racist comments.

2. The_YongGrand

The_YongGrand Just Started

Just check the news for today. Anwar's story is there again - for the 2nd time.

I don't know, but the news reported just made me lol! :haha:

3. Adrian Wong

Off-topic, but to put him on trial for sodomy is ridiculous. Heck, even oral sex is illegal. If they want to put Anwar on trial for sexual contact against the order of nature, then quite a large number of Malaysians would have to be put on trial as well! :roll:

The funny thing is Saiful claimed that Anwar asked him directly to his face, "Can I **** you?". Any idiot can tell you that even if you like a girl / guy, you wouldn't just ask them that point blank. It's an invitation to get slapped, if not just rejected. :nuts:

Bringing this back somewhat to topic... I would like to put this to Dr. Mahathir, if he believes that the Americans can fake 9/11, does he actually think we won't believe that he FRAMED Anwar the first time... and does our "esteemed" Prime Minister Najib actually think we would believe that Anwar will jeopardize EVERYTHING so he can sodomize his "aide"??? :nuts:

4. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

Mahathir Maverick.. has anyone read this book yet?

5. Adrian Wong

Can't get the book here. It's "unofficially" banned. Instead of outright banning it, they just hold onto the copies so they cannot be sold. :roll: