This is how STUPID Nazri is.

Discussion in 'Adrian Wong' started by Adrian Wong, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

We all know just how stupid our ministers are. Poorly educated, without the benefit of experience or even an open mind. So, it's no surprise to see them make stupid mistakes over and over again.

But I reserve some of my lowest opinions for the most vocal ministers because they are beyond STUPID. They are so numbingly stupid they had to open their big mouths and show the world just how stupid they are.

Take a look at what the poster boy of the Stupid Ministers' Club (SMC), the "honourable" Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department Datuk Seri Mohamad Nazri Abdul Aziz, had to say. Do note that he is a "lawyer" by training....

See what little brains he has? This is the minister who told other ministers not to open their mouths unless they are sure of what they are saying. Otherwise, they would look stupid. And here he goes doing the same thing. Pot calling the kettle black. :haha:

He is the de-facto law minister and he was a lawyer by training. And yet, he asks two informers who will likely tear apart the entire Judicial system to come forth and be protected by a non-existent law. Does he even know the laws in this country? Or did he just base them off Law & Order episodes he watches on Astro??? :doh:

Then he has the temerity to put the blame on his press secretary. Hell, he didn't even realize there was NO SUCH LAW until he was informed through the press!! How could he ask his press secretary to "correct" his mistake when he didn't know the act did not exist until after everyone from the Opposition to the Bar questioned his statements in the press????? :haha: :haha:

Stupid is as stupid does. He is stupid, no doubt. Too bad he did not take up the same advice he gave his fellow ministers - shut up so you won't look stupid. :haha:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2007
  2. peaz

peaz ARP Webmaster Staff Member

LOL. Just as I would have thought, he has probably watched too much Astro... LOL!

3. belikethat

belikethat Just Started

gee then the press just follow wat he said too? =/

4. Adrian Wong

Well, the press only reported what he said. But he's now blaming his press secretary for not informing the press in time, and the press for printing it. :haha: :nuts:

5. Adrian Wong

PS. Should correct my post. There should be TWO informers, not just one... :think:

6. wiiz

wiiz Just Started

I got time... remember the tv ad?:haha:

7. Adrian Wong

ROTFL!!!! :haha: :haha:

But instead of keeping up on laws and stuff, Nazri is probably watching Astro all day long. :haha: :haha: