Top 10: Lies Men Tell Women

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by kenzoGaL, Jul 11, 2003.

1. Brian

Brian Newbie

zue, you christian ar?
    back to topic, if i say you don't look good, i sure will kena kau kau. lie also cannot, tell truth also cannot. best is, you look fine the way you are because you're my gf :dance:

2. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

i find that women regardless of size, most of them are forever unsatisfied with their body structure. there will be surely 1 part of the body to complain.

i will tell my gf that she put on weight or not. but as long as she still looks very nice to me i will also tell her. nothing to lie about. :D makes relationship better. she knows i treasure her even though she put on.

and yes Brian, what you said is correct. but you still have to tell the truth whether she put on or not.......she may not be fat but may have put on weight, just tell her la.

"you've put on weight, but i still find you pretty, in fact i find you even prettier. just remember not to put on too much." settle everything. if she still complains, then you have to think twice whether you wanna spend the rest of your life with a _____________ . :D

3. Werne

Werne Newbie

hmm, let me see,

no.10 doesn't apply to us (me n my girl), I guess it's bcos i am a fashion design student and she's doing fashion business so it's just natural for me to want her to look nice (she wans to look nice too lar ofcourse), so i would tell the truth.

no.9 doesn't apply to me either, haha, I have been in milan for 2 years now, n blieve me, there are lotsa strip joints here but i am just not interested in going 2 such places, moreover I dun like noisy places, so i say, hey restaurants anyone?

no.7 too as J.Lo isn't my type of women.

The "i love meg ryan thing" too isn't for us as we would watch any movie as long as it's a nice movie.

N bout her mum, oh she great! but most of the time, she just too caring until it get's on the nerves...... :evil: :hand:
    I guess this doen't apply perfectly to all ppl but i have to ass that I am very lucky to have a beautiful, understanding and very independent gf, n she's certainly different from a lot of girls and i am certainly very proud of her.

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Hmm... where can I find that kind of girl? :think: God... please tell me. :pray: :pray: :pray:

5. rosamundwo

rosamundwo Newbie

i tot everyone will only say good thing about their gf.. eg: she's the perfect gal for me, she's beautiful, she's bla bla bla..

6. Brian

Brian Newbie

that is called a terminal case of love is blind syndrome :p

7. Werne

Werne Newbie

Hey, r u referring to my statement? 8) No, I nvr said she is perfect, she does have her flaws and she is only human.

She's very loving, understanding and independent. When she needs to be independent, she can be very independant and when she wants to manja, she would and she is only 18. Now, what i noticed about malaysian girls (not all lar of course!) is that they are too dependant upon other ppl. I say this bcos there have been a few of her girl frens which came to milan to visit her, and she told me to her astonishment that their mums told her to take care of their daughters, and seriously, their daughters are all older than my gf, she was only 17 last year, and her frens were 18 or 19! I was like OMG! And they were really totally dependant upon her and in the end she was actually quite mad.

And that is the reason i said i am proud of her, not just blind love, i dun believe in that!

8. Brian

Brian Newbie

wow, she's so matured.......she's malaysian right?

9. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

That's why ppl say... if you have chance, 'go dip yourself in salty water'. :D

But I'm too poor for that... :shifty:

10. Brian

Brian Newbie

i don't understand what this means :think: :?

11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Cantonese... it means go oversea lo. Go to other countries and gain experience. :D

12. Brian

Brian Newbie

i think i'll go going overseas to study......
    but if i get a gf, then must have long distance relationship :(

13. Werne

Werne Newbie

Yes, my gf is malaysian.

N i have to say we are very lucky in the sense that we both have interest in the same field which is fashion even though i am doing fashion design and she fashion business. And it was like it's meant 2 b cos b4 we met, we both had the dream of coming to italy to further our studies and now we're both here, which is great!

14. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

hey cool!! fashion designer in da house!! :dance: :clap:

15. Werne

Werne Newbie

thanks 4 ur compliment but i am still only a student. :(

16. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

But still can do part-time designing what. :D

17. goldfries

goldfries www.goldfries.com

let's not go into Fashion Design here.

18. Brian

Brian Newbie

eh, try designing the ARP T-shirt :dance:

19. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Back to lies...

Why some guys like to cheat and lie? And somemore cheat behind their gf/wife's back. Don't they have any conscience? Damn! :wall: :wall: :wall:

20. sumurai

sumurai Newbie

because they need a bigger lie to cover a small lie, and they think a second or more lies doesn't make thing any worse.