Top Gear!

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Chai, Oct 26, 2004.

1. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Which Viper is he going to test?

2. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

A black SRT-10, the version that's available over there. I don't think it's any different than the one that's over here.

3. Falcone

Falcone Official Mascot Creator

He did like the GT40 the new one i mean, he can't get into the old one :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

4. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

The "GT" (no 40)? Yeah.

5. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

6. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

Looks a hell of a lot like a Holden...

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

He did go out and placed an order for one right? LMAO

8. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

FG episode should be up in 4 or so hours I think. It'll be like DVD quality since Vuk got a new all digital TV tuner card to accept the digital signal from his digital box. Plus, he's switched to XviD and 128kbps stereo sound! :D :cool:

9. Chai

WOW! COOL! Thanks again Viper007Bond and VUK for the videos! You community is superb! I have never seen so many seeders in a 'free' bittorrent site before! Everyone is so supportive! :thumb: More than 700 over seeders when I was downloading!

The new Ford GT40 is called 'Ford GT', not GT40, because it's not 40 inch tall anymore. :D Martin Brundle bought the car, that's why Ford GT is down the chart in the cool wall! :haha:

10. Chai

New episode is out! Thanks for Viper and gang again! :thumb:

Too bad the SRT-10 was on a wet track! ARGH! I still haven't see the full episode yet, I just read about it. I'm downloading ATM.

11. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

It woulda done so much better on a dry track. :(

12. Maximus_Detritus

Maximus_Detritus Moderator

Hehe... i was waiting for this one... Thanks Viper. Give Vuk my thanks as well ;)

13. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie

14. Chai

Too bad the Viper was on a wet track. That car did surprisingly well in that sort of condition, that car has got so much torque, it's quite difficult to accelerate out of the corner without powersliding! :p

15. mahakanjus

mahakanjus Newbie

yeah many thanks!

16. Chai

I've just watched the latest Top Gear episode! Thanks to Viper007Bond and VUK again! :thumb:

Very nice episode, very very funny! :haha: I think Hammond has improved a lot as a TV presenter, unlike his early days, he was just a shadow of Jeremy. These days he's making really good jokes, even Jeremy is laughing! :D

I was quite disappointed by 575's performance. I was expecting a lot more difference than that compare to the Vanquish! It has better acceleration, better braking, better handling, and yet, it's only 0.3 seconds faster than Vanquish! I honestly think they are sandbagging the Ferrari... :snooty:

17. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

top gear.... hmm sounds fimiliar. isnt the advertisment about a driver who brakes a mercedes slk?

18. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

Wasn't it a Mercedes SLR which was driven and crashed into a VW Golf? Then again I'm not sure if it's Top Gear nor Autocar but these guys do pay through their nose for insurance. ;)

19. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

i checked astro book. no listing of this programmme. :mad:

20. Viper007Bond

Viper007Bond Newbie