toshiba GIGABEAT WILD!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Notebooks & Mobile Devices' started by luqman, Jan 24, 2006.

1. luqman

luqman Newbie

i found the toshiba Gigabeat and wow it is better than the IPod 60gb it has 60GB of harddrive!!!!
    wooooooooooootnessssssss :clap: :clap: i personally think its worth buying i like it alot actually i wann buy it does anybody else wanna buy it?? :shifty:

2. aKho

aKho beat around the bush

from the review, it doesn't sound very impressive. of course it seems to be still in development stages so probably they'll iron out it's problems before launch. :think:

how much is it? where's the source link for this article?

3. KENcer

KENcer Newbie

2 people like this.
  4. aKho

ok so it's out already. when you gonna buy it? do a review! :mrgreen:

1 person likes this.
  5. luqman

luqman Newbie

i dunno i might buy it tommorow am gonna buy the 60 GIG model :rolleyes:

6. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

[​IMG]

review please! :mrgreen:

7. luqman

luqman Newbie

The Toshiba gigabeat MEG-F60S has more bells and whistles than an ice cream truck. And although there is lots of storage here, the player has serious sonic flaws on everything but flat EQ.

Huge color screen. Dozens of options. Works easily with Windows Media Player 10. Entertaining screen animations.

Heavy harmonic distortion on all EQ settings. Inconvenient menu structure. Transfers music only via dock.

$292.00 - $450.00

Player Type: Hard Disk MP3 Player
    Radio: No
    Recording, Voice: No
    Recording, Line In: No
    Audio Battery Life: 330 min
    Screen Size: 320 x 240 pixels
    Capacity: 60000 MB
    Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.5 x 0.6 inches
    Weight: 5.7 oz

and here is the review: :thumb:
    what do u think :wicked:

8. aKho

that's not what we wanted la, that's like a cut and paste from other site's review. we want your personal review after you bought it so you can honestly tell us if it's worth it, good and bad, pro and con, price, where you bought it from, what functions you like, some comparison..etc..your own experience with it. :mrgreen:

and if you quote from a source, please supply the link! else i'll take it with a pinch of salt. :thumb:

9. luqman

luqman Newbie

well am no good with reviews!

well i got for $456.56 its pretty good u can have alot movies on it i got about 10 movies 800 songs! the best thing about it is the + controller the menu actually "plops down" so u can choose what u want like an apple computer :p it has pretty nice features u can change the quality of the song u can change the screen resulotuion and other neat things u can also just hook it up to ur computer and watch the movie in there or on the back of my or urs (in this case) HDTV and watch it there instead i can't say much about it i just go it put i will search more buttons for ur sake :p well there u have it folks my third review (on my own) :whistle:

10. aKho

nice! take some pictures of it ya. where did you bought it from? you think it's better than the iPod video? :think:

11. KENcer

KENcer Newbie

Just about any good branded player will be better than the ipod
    do not confuse popularity with quality for everything...backside boys for example..the simpson sisters, proton etc etc

Last edited: Jan 26, 2006
  12. aKho

agree, but not ipod nano.. :drool:

13. luqman

luqman Newbie

well i got it from the near bestbuy store! its better than ipod video!