Translations of the BIOS Optimization Guide

Discussion in 'BIOS Optimization Guide (BOG)' started by Adrian Wong, Dec 11, 2002.

1. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

Hello everyone! :)

Just dropped by to clarify yet another point about the BIOS Optimization Guide. Hehe...

I've been deluged by many offers to translate the BIOS Optimization Guide into many different languages and I'm very grateful to all of you for your support. Although I have not taken up any of the offers yet, I assure you that we are not ignoring your very kind offers.

At this moment, our webmaster is working on an addition to our database system to accomodate different translated versions of the BIOS Optimization Guide. Once it's up and running properly, I will e-mail those we think have the best ability to translate the guide and work with them to bring you translated versions of the BIOS Optimization Guide.

In the meantime, I beg your indulgence while we work to ready the database. And if you wish to help us translate the BIOS Optimization Guide into your native language, please don't hesitate to e-mail me. We may not reply immediately but rest assured, we are keeping your details with us until we need them. Thank you, everyone! :)