Tribute to CS5

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Ishtim, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Jet

Jet Just Started

ROTFL!!!!!

I didn't have the chance to view most of cs5's crap thread.. :wall:

2. hyper_raider

hyper_raider shutdown -h now

The thread Chai talking about osso i neva see before dont worry...but all his old post is not something u wanna see leh :hand:

3. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

Sorry, I don't know whether it was 'hw 2 press didi down', or 'y must press didi down'. Either one. But either one still damn funny! :haha:

I think he saw pretty girls, cannot control... :shifty:

4. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

i think is hw to press didi down :haha: :haha: as me and my fren always said as "how to de-negaraku" :haha: :haha:

5. Adrian Wong

Adrian Wong Da Boss Staff Member

It was actually "y must press my didi down"? :haha:

6. doraemon

doraemon Just Started

y he ask this question? :think:

7. siddiq

siddiq Newbie

CS5 dude! his questions is :haha: :haha:

8. Jet

Jet Just Started

Just ask him to chop it off. :haha:

9. ToyotaFreak

ToyotaFreak Just Started

ROTFL! So farnie!!!!! :haha:

10. Jet

Jet Just Started

Oh man.
    I really miss cs5's crap thread.. :mrgreen:

11. GarPhreak

GarPhreak Newbie

Psst Jet... You just wasted your 3000th post on a thread to CS5!! :haha:

Shud've put it in the posting milestones thread mah... :lol:

EDIT: Oh whoops, that wasn't your 3000th post! My bad... Btw, the Perpetual Posting Milestones Thread is still right there in the Lounge... :thumb:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2005
  12. MooCow

MooCow Newbie

dont you guys think this a bit mean? i mean it's funny but maybe you're overdoing it a little bit? hmmm.

1 person likes this.
  13. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

I'm surprised that the Mods and Admins of the site are a part of this of this topic. This clearly shows a personal bias and prejudice by the Administration of the site against another member within the site.

If this issue had been started by an ordinary member of the site, then such conduct may be construed as acceptable, as everyone deserves the right to express his or her opinion.

But such is not the case, however, as this issue was raised by a site Moderator. Being a site Moderator, the posts and conduct of such an individual represents the Administration of the site. And as such, such negatism potrayed by a Moderator of the site can only be reflected as the negatism he or she represents on behalf of the Administration of the site.

Furthermore, the very fact that this thread (which serves and represents a personal attack on another member) has been made and allowed to be a "sticky", clearly reflects the site Administration's bias and prejudice against such a member.

Personally, I feel that this is a rather shameful conduct.

If the Administration is so against such a member, then by all means, send that member a warning letter to conduct himself or herself in a proper manner. If the aforementioned member fails to rectify his or her conduct, then discard the member in question by disabling or deleting his or her account. Allowing such a member to continue posting in the forums when such a prejudice or bias exists within the Administration is hypocritical to say the least.

Each and every member deserves the right to post in his or her own manner. Such mannerism, lingo, dialect or language may not be acceptable to all of us, but to deprive such people that right to post in such manner that he or she is accustomed to, would be an undemocratic and dictatorial attitude on the part of the site.

For those members who may feel differently and not wish to see the posts or comments of the offending member, I would like to take this opportunity to remind you all that there exists an option to "Ignore" users' posts. I suggest you activate that function rather than participate in any Admin-sanctioned abuse or flame.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
    1 person likes this.
  14. hyper_raider

1) We have sent him warnings many times in the past and he does not respond
    2) We feel that banning is not a solution
    3) You have not been here long enough to see or understand what he has done
    4) You have not seen the hidden site where we keep all his "special" threads

BTW your situation with unlinked.net i know about it so i dont blame you for feeling the way we treat him

Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  15. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

You honestly don't know CS5.... :lol: Once you do, you'll feel the same way. I have seen the cycle again and again. ;) If you're talking about poor behaviour, take a closer look at CS5. We have been VERY fair and flexible to that tard. The amount of BS that we remove whenever he is around is perplexing. You don't see that. Check the flipside next time. ;) But rest assured, we are very fair. I have warned others on their conduct towards CS5 but he is just thick. No amount of reasoning will do. He is one of a kind (thank GOD!!! :pray: ) Most of us refuse to even help out with his problems. Why? Coz when he screws it up, he blames us. His level of english is that of a stump too.. :nuts: And you know what? Read the rules and regulations and you'll know what justifies us to come in...

16. ESP

ESP Newbie

Well, you guys can always ban him if you want. Just like what those people did over at Hardwarezone. :thumb:

17. Andrew

Andrew Newbie

Well, it was not my intention to rock the boat, and I apologize if I have done so. Furthermore, I have read the Rules and Regulations, which indicate:
    With this, I am understandably curious why such a disliked member with a bad track record can still be permitted to remain in the site, and why such a member has not been removed but is instead, subjected to public humiliation.

I fail to see the relevance to this matter. There wasn't any situation; I simply upped and left. If that statement was meant to intimidate me, I think you are mistaken. If anyone should be intimidated, it would be those from Unlinked.Net.

18. hyper_raider

I never meant it to intimidate you but if you feel that way well i shall let you think that way then

19. PsYkHoTiK

PsYkHoTiK Admin nerd

We have debated removing him for such a long time. But it won't change anything. Banning anyone will never change anything. Keyword = Discretion... I personally don't take well to ppl questioning authority in this manner. I'm an open person who will hear ideas from others but I don't like people jumping in head first into things without knowing what its all about.

CS5 is a tard and irritates the hell outta the mods. It would drive you up the wall if you had to put up with his BS. His lack of vowels and improper spelling itself would make u :wall: .

We try our very best to make a suitable enviroment for our visitors ( you guys out there :wave: ) Unfortunately we also have a tard on board so it's our duty to filter it out as much as we can (along with the other stuff.) What you see is the one thats been filtered through. These forums are VERY tightly moderated and there's at least one mod logged in at any given time. I hope you do enjoy the forums as best as you can and find it unique like what the other regulars have discovered. :arp:

It's a tiring job to do and we know best whats for our visitors.

1 person likes this.
  20. Papercut

Papercut Newbie

It can be quite entertaining at times :p