Trip to Shanghai

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Dashken, Nov 8, 2006.

1. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Shanghai... and a pic of the Oriental Pearl Tower.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  2. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Temple at Shanghai...

Attached Files:

3. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

More from that temple... :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

4. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

This is the place where I had the best meal in China... small chicks.. :thumb:

Attached Files:

5. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Last of the pictures... yay! :clap:

Back to work... :beer: :faint:

Attached Files:

6. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! I think I went to most of the places, but I can't remember! :wall:

But Shanghai is an incredible city... I can't say I enjoy the trip as much as you though. I would definitely want to go Europe again!

7. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Well, it would have been more enjoyable if we didn't go with couples... I hate to be around couples with them touching each other and act loving. :faint:

Apart from that, it was alright except I went with one camera battery. I bought 1GB SD card plus a 512MB which I already have. But I freaking forgot to get another battery. :wall: Have to save power... arghh... :wall:

And I didn't bring along my laptop, so had to buy two more 1GB SD card in China... :faint:

Europe? Sigh... I'm not Chais... :(

8. Jeremy

Jeremy Black Sheep

I ought to have you shot for severely lacking in the "taking pictures of beautiful women during your trip" department. On the other hand, quite alot of good shots but you need to "narate" your photos otherwise it's abit impossible re-live your experience.

PS: Since you hate so much being around with your love-dovey friends, go find someone to be lovey-dovey with yourself.

9. strawroot

strawroot I Lurrrve Panda Biscuit!

the bridge n river u "think" taken in suzhou looks like a scene in the dragon tiger gate, or the wat movie.. MI 3 :think: :think: :think: maybe everywhere looks like somewhere

10. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

No time to narrate yet coz almost all the places, I forgot where they're taken already. So, I just dump everything into the gallery and hope they help to intro themselves. :shifty: :mrgreen:

Well, the experience ain't that good. Coz of all those couples... :haha: So, I just snap and snap to forget about them. :faint:

And because I snap so much, almost 3.5GB, I didn't follow on what the tour guides were saying.. :boohoo:

So the trip is all a blur to me now... :haha:

On beautiful women, have to say that Malaysia and China are like worlds, many worlds apart. There, it's like everywhere you also can see model-like females. I mean MANY MANY! Especially in Suzhou. Scary shyt.. at night, we went strolling along their streets with many shops, I was like looking left and right non-stop. And kept on drooling by the road side while waiting for my sis and mom to shop. Scary experience... :faint: :thumb: That's why I have no time to take pics.. and my cam's battery always ran out at night.

Suzhou is a MUST-VISIT place if you go to China. :clap: From my whole trip, I seldom come across non-thin women. WOw...

PS: How to find la... where got so easy one. My workplace all guys... hmm... I think maybe it's time for me to change the environment. :think:

Really? Didn't watch that movie coz I heard it sucks so much. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 8, 2006
  11. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Here's my experience that I'll post up on my blog (when it's ready). Haha... wrote that up when I came back to Malaysia.

I miss China already. :cry:

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  12. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

dasky....no chicks har :cry:

anyway, cool trip man! :thumb: great stuff!

13. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

Sure got chick lar, who do you think Dashken is? :twisted:

14. Chai

Chai Administrator Staff Member

LMAO! Like Jeremy said, go find one la...

15. cypris

cypris Newbie

apasal no pic of you and your family? :think:

16. strawroot

he had probably spent his whole trip there with Zhang Ziyi.. :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked: :wicked:

17. Dashken

Dashken Administrator!

Thanks! :mrgreen:
    Got chicks, alot! But I didn't take any pic... :haha:
    I wish it's that easy... :think:
    LOL! You are probably the.. let me see.. 1 2 3 4 5th person who ask me that. Why everyone wants to see my family photo one? :haha: :faint:

Ok, I'll upload some tonight. :D
    I also wish le... but too bad. But many are actually more beautiful and fit than Zhang Ziyi... everywhere that it's a scary experience. And I tried to spot fat ppl and found none. :eh: :doh: :faint: They said it has to do with the water there that they are so pretty and thin. I wish we have that here... :pray:

18. strawroot

damn, i need to migrate there :think: :think: :think:

19. Max_87

Max_87 huehuehue

We wan see your leng zai face mar :mrgreen: :mrgreen: come come post!

20. ZuePhok

ZuePhok Just Started

wow...that many PRC chicks???? sound like an ocean of ...
    THAT'S IT LA!!!!! ons la. dowan wait adi...
    next month migrate to 上海!!!

in my dream though :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

so dasky, r u joining me???